[RELEASE] Good Tribes Players for 1.40

ok master crashed my shit when i was replying. lemme summarize

cl0wn i talked to vamp, youre average at best at ren further shattering your credibility, along with "one of the best discers in the game" talking about how he would just chainwhore againt michelob in a duel...

im still going to challenge you two fags to a 2v2 against me and mich but youve already proven how scared you are. why come prove how shitty you are when you can just talk shit on TW

vivid is pretty g00d in duel im sure stork could be but he really has no idea how to move like a duelist cuz he hasnt played it more than a couple times

twist of the thread was bitchelob coming here to talk shit to people

where is sleepy bron and cow to laugh at this

we beat you multiple times 8v4
lol ggz

vivid is pretty g00d in duel im sure stork could be but he really has no idea how to move like a duelist cuz he hasnt played it more than a couple times

twist of the thread was bitchelob coming here to talk shit to people

where is sleepy bron and cow to laugh at this

we beat you multiple times 8v4
lol ggz

Dare you are actually gloating on a 8v4 when I had basically all new players on my team
:nofu:

Unlike you I'll play against stacked odds without quitting like you usually do my friend.

Also you are dam straight its tough playing against you guys with all the fucking hacks you have :nofu:

I've never dueled you Michelob. I just know you to be a rager who is terrible at everything else in this game. You cant get past the "me tarzan you jane" level of this game and show signs of very low IQ. I would just cg rape you in duel and you would only cry about it. Tell me how that is v noobish see wut I care..my cg doesn't.

If you never dueled or played with me then how the fuck do you know anything about me lmao.

Yeah I rage?

I think you meant the CTF community when they come over to play Argh's.

All I have to do is shield pack and block your chain. I think better yet would be me grabbing cg/shield.

Stork if im correct you are the same guy over at TWL who would spit out the most awful rap lines of all time.

You should really come TD and Arena sometime because I'm curious on how you would play.

ya so its either unfair or im hacking

this includes dueling 1v1 where ive stomped u

its always 1 or the other

basicaly i am king gg

It's fucking both.

I'm sure you would stomp me in a real game when I have people who actually know shield.

Also you getting rid of the pretty obvious cheats.

I love you Dare you crack me up at times.

bitchelob i join team duels once a month and go 24/0 in a 4v6 team duel regularly

ur mod sucks

Yeah I'm sure you do UCL lmao.

You shouldn't even be in this thread.

I remember coming into CTF long ago and Mid-Airing the shit outta you.

All of a sudden you would start to vote and kick me lol.

So go ahead and keep being delusional thinking you go 24/0 every TD you go to lol.

(edit: bitchelob) mitchelob u posted 3 times in a row. why u ragin hard bro

I beat u in duel... u used 2 be good but r p bad now.

Last edited:
lol at least stork said he'd see me in game and he stopped talking shit here

i like that

im not sure what keeps any one coming back to these boards-its definitely not the sense of community, you all seem to hate each other except for a few special cases of dick riding. and its not tribes since none of you even play. if i havent seen you in arghs you must be playing with the brazillians because CTF servers are completely dead, whereas ive had to fight to get into full TD server a couple of times in the past week

i have no idea who opsayo is in game when he plays in arghs duel. the thought of him going 24 and 0 is fucking hilarious and just shows you how delusional you LT players are when it comes to TD. that isnt a realistic score for argh on cocaine you lying jew face. post demos now or stfu and fix your antihack. seriously i can play on the community on configs completely hacked to shit but my legit configs are kicked for some bullshit dll that has never existed on my system. L0L.

BTW we need a new topic. lets talk about how TMS is better than Dare, and im sure they have the same hacks so that is not a valid excuse

oh and scuzzle on top :boogie:

i dump on td pretty regularly

the high 200 pingers impress me though they are nasty

other than snow i would rub you all into the dirt gg

Back