[RELEASE] Good Tribes Players for 1.40

shadoh, you're stupid. You're not even good at dueling, you're mediocre at best. I've played this game forever and pretty much each mod that comes with it... I know for a fact that stork could come into TD easily and dominate. He is one of the best discs in the game. Being good at dueling/TD comes hand in hand with CTF/LT. If you play CTF/LT enough and get good at it, you should have no problem converting to duel and TD and doing fine. Michelob has been playing duel for... his entire tribes career, however long that may be and he is not even one of the best in the mod. Michelob is overrated. He's a smart dueler, but he's not that great if you take into consideration how long he's played.

I'd love to watch you duel stork. You'd lose 95% of the duels, I'd put money on it. And that's only accounting for 1 out of every 20 duels you might get a couple lucky shots on him and win.

You come onto TW after getting admin in arghs and talk shit -what are you on some sort of power trip? You're not good dude.

shadoh = shadoh in argh, or at least he was

i remember killing you plenty in arghs and im a terrible player

Last edited:
kdr = infinite (never died)
accuracy = 100%
midairs = 10897
discs fired = 10897
capper kills = all of them
win/loss ratio = infinite (never lose)

You come onto TW after getting admin in arghs and talk shit -what are you on some sort of power trip? You're not good dude.

lol. i made an account here long before i got low level admin in arghs, which i occasionally use to bypass flood protection. umad?

I'd love to watch you duel stork. You'd lose 95% of the duels, I'd put money on it. And that's only accounting for 1 out of every 20 duels you might get a couple lucky shots on him and win.

keep talking shit on TW and not playing tribes. i will post demos of your defeat if you ever come play

btw as far as people sucking for the amount of time they have played, that is everyone in the game as far as im concerned. you guys have had 15 years, you're all bad as long as time played is taken into consideration.

oh and altimor youre bad, you RQ literally every team duel because you die easily, thats why nobody picks you

Right now I'm trying to remember who Stork is.

Is this the same LT player who would post the most shitty rhymes on TWL?

If so tell me how you know my tribes career when I probably played with you maybe once or twice.

No one cares for shitty CTF its more dead than Arghs.

Who is TheOneAndOnly? I guess another guy who knows me so well and played with me forever right? I love how random people I barely played with know me.

I'm pretty sure I've beat you guys while you were hiding under smurf names many times and just cant admit it.

Stork or OneandOnly why don't you come to Argh's and show us how great you are at Team Duel already.

I've played this game since it was in beta - I still play regularly. CTF, TD, w/e has people playing. I'm not that great of a TDer, I'll admit it. But I'm better than shadoh, and not THAT much worse than michelob. I'm a LT/CTF player primarily, but I'll join and play TD and not leave after 3 rounds.

And BTW - vivid, vamp, vodka, pacinko = all troc players, I played with them. I'm one of the best players from renspawn. I know at least vivid and vamp are better at TD than you are michelob.

And shadoh, you're a dumbass. Keep assuming everyone here doesn't play tribes. Most of the people who post still play. And my brother (billy mays/goober) kicks your ass at TD and he's probably 10 years younger than you and hasn't been playing for all that much longer.

I've never dueled you Michelob. I just know you to be a rager who is terrible at everything else in this game. You cant get past the "me tarzan you jane" level of this game and show signs of very low IQ. I would just cg rape you in duel and you would only cry about it. Tell me how that is v noobish see wut I care..my cg doesn't.

Back