TPK quits Tribes.

this 1 thing i miss about drafts

no matter what if u hate ur team whatever or u got ppl u dont like on ur team

4 a short time period everyone try 2 work together and bond and build synergy

it is good time in tribes when this happens

jm5k: You..hate LT? I don't believe what I'm hearing! Tribes Talk was right... you've changed! You have turned to the dark side! You're not TPK anymore!
TPK: [with a growing angry look and voice] I don't want to hear any more about Tribes Talk. The LT players turned against me. Don't you turn against me!
jm5k: [crying] TPK, you're breaking my heart! You're going down a path I cannot follow!
TPK: Because of Tribes Talk?
jm5k: Because of what you've done... what you plan to do! Stop! Stop now... come back... I love you!

I love LT, it is the crack to base's cocaine. It is the essence of skill for T1..How can u say :(

Zmq6j.jpg

also i think i am gay now

i see well i couldn't hang w/ dyc in duels really he best ever

but honestly dracs not good in arena u prolly better, nomi was good sniper - dime a dozen

we agree that dyc was best ever k

i see well i couldn't hang w/ dyc in duels really he best ever

but honestly dracs not good in arena u prolly better, nomi was good sniper - dime a dozen

we agree that dyc was best ever k

i say nomi and dracs cuz sn0w tell me these r only ppl that break even with him in duels at this time but he also say proto very g00d from during this time and many others

02-04 was prime of arena and up until arena super people dying there was very stiff competition even if it only in pus and pubs and duels there just a lot of ego flying around and ppl wanting the clout of being the best

maybe before 02 there were more teams or ogl was bigger idk i do kno that hpb duels r very boring and lame looking tho

Last edited:
Hi Pumpkin King,

I have not played T1 in a while, but I did watch your demo. You had a nice play in OT, however, I was kinda struck by how oblivious you were the rest of the game; you must have abandoned your flag carrier at home ~10 times, and overchased way too many. I felt really bad for your cappers since you seemed to go for kills rather than flags, but it seems they operated under the assumption that you wouldn't pick them up, so all was well.

If those were not mistakes overchasing, what is your rationale for overchasing when your flagcarrier is home alone against presumably 3 offense? How does this scenario reliably unfold in your mind?

Ok I watched the other DX demo of TPK where he was home and I was chase in it's entirety. I don't even know where to begin...

First of all you chased when you had no business chasing. The "epic return" you got, you had no business being over there at all. The return was nice, but it was a product of you not doing what you were supposed to be doing and a lot of luck. A LOT of luck. The "wow" from dp was "wow, how the fuck did you manage that" combined with "wow team, kill the only fucking guy approaching our base" also combined with "wtf is a home defense doing at our base for the 10th time", not "wow, you're amazing TPK."

You made maybe a total of 5 stops on cappers the entire map, all of which were terribly slow routes with nobody clearing you and the cappers not spamming you out of a base which you should not even be in when trying to stop a capper more times than not. A good capper would grab on u every time as u walk into a base and just stand there hoping they dont shoot you on their way in.

You consistently ignored the pleas of your cappers telling you to get the flag.

All in all I'd rate that "epic" performance a 3 on a 10 scale, and that's being painfully honest. You did far more to almost make your team lose than you did to help them win.

People have things to teach you if you'd only let them.

All this from a guy who preaches how smart he is when it comes to tribes and tribal strategy, and knowing what to do, and when to do it. It's was repulsive to watch after sorta giving you the benefit of the doubt when you claimed to be tribes smart. I whole-heartedly disagree.

Last edited:
opsayo got hepatitis C from a horse

it wasn't from the sex it was from the blood transfusion

motherfucker got horse blood yo

dang i finally look at demo

i did not play

i usually dominate dx pub shit PUs pretty well

2 bad

carn0va i find out celestial was Artemis on intensive remake and he was 1 of best player i ever seen so i add him 2 list as well

idk if cow or cl0ckw0rksmurf belong but they great 2

damn thumper is one of the most unbiased guys here

never really see him rip on anyone, and he never take sides in any argument and always straight shooter (pun intended)

welp, i guess that means you really suck tpk

gg c u on battlefield

Back