TPK quits Tribes.

tpk if u watch ur own demo u will realize just how hard milk-man and 237 carried u and how little u did

this fun

If winning the entire game in overtime counts as "little" in your eyes, then you are beyond redemption.

I knew my LD would do well, so I supported them. This is called being a "team player", something you haven't heard of before cus u dumb.

And as you can see team players win games.

This is the same reason I perform well in competition. I see the big picture, whereas noobs like you never do. That is why you will always get stomped and have to hide from competition with your delusional friends.

You lose evil comic book villain.

T:A is waiting for you, go try to prove yourself so I can laugh my ass off.

u kno tpk i have defended u before here because i kno u were good at arena , i even have some demos from princesses

i think u used high mouse sensitivity because the majority of people did back from 98-2000 because we were all hpb and there was no other way to make certain shots and compensate for trigger lag

you might even be able to pick up LT at the highest level i am sure lots of people could do it it is not that hard

but u cant possibly think you had remotely good aim in that demo

and like you said tribes is a team game this community is not that small there have to be other people with pedigrees similar to yours that you consider good team players

u cant take all the glory for a win 4 urself

Please show me a link showing our two teams on the ladder at the same time. I'll wait. All the TWL history is there. I simply don't recall this "jumping over us" nonsense. I mean it's possible, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

t:a is a terrible game tho y can't you fixate on something fun like quake

BF3, Call of Duty, T:A, LoL, Go, Chess... whatever...

I don't care what game you guys prove yourselves in.

You can choose any game you want that actually has people competing.

Can any of you show me one successful team that any of you have ever played on that had real competition?

Stork clings to his little 20 man masturbation ladder cus it's highly convenient for him.

The rest of you have absolutely nothing.

Do any of you find it hilarious that you have no competitive wins whatsoever in your entire lives, yet you talk as if you were gods of gaming?

Pretty hilarious to me.

stork is a donkey and extreme elitist he is kinda like you in that he will nit pick stuff down to insignificant details

anyway

idk if u were on redspider's team rage arena with cy but they did beat milkman's team

TWL: Team Match History

regardless rage arena vs team man only played 1 match and it went to 3 maps

and after that time period team man got significantly better and many amazing player started to pop up like dracs nomi and dyc going lpb

i kno u told me ie had an arena team called fsa or something but i not found demos or match records of them

Last edited:
but u cant possibly think you had remotely good aim in that demo

and like you said tribes is a team game this community is not that small there have to be other people with pedigrees similar to yours that you consider good team players

u cant take all the glory for a win 4 urself

I don't think I have good aim... period.

There were always players with better aim than me...

That should tell you something about the game. Aim isn't that important in Tribes. Only for light defense and chasers.

I just find it amusing that I'm the only one here that knows that aim isn't all that important.

I don't take all the glory for myself. Thumper threw down on LD. Our cappers did well. My team brought home the flag to make my epic game winning return possible. We play as a team, win as a team, and lose as a team. And it was that very attitude that allowed me to be a productive player in that demo.

I know myself, my ability, and where I'm at in reality, so I use that to my advantage.

All you tards ever look at is individual aim and body blocks and crap like that.

Very short-sighted thinking.

You would get a rude awakening in a competitive playing field, which is why none of you have any competitive success in any game whatsoever.

u keep going into this strange victim complex that ends up glorifying ur ego

I just find it amusing that I'm the only one here that knows that aim isn't all that important.

trust me u arent the only person that knows this

Yes, they had a good team. -Man was beatable, especially if you had good whores on your team. I don't think we had one person in -Man that was especially good with cg at the time. We were all disc and rifle. I'm surprised we did as well as we did considering the alcoholic nature of the team. Good times. Good friends.

stork is a donkey and extreme elitist he is kinda like you in that he will nit pick stuff down to insignificant details

anyway

idk if u were on redspider's team rage arena with cy but they did beat milkman's team

TWL: Team Match History

regardless rage arena vs team man only played 1 match and it went to 3 maps

and after that time period team man got significantly better and many amazing player started to pop up like dracs nomi and dyc going lpb

i kno u told me ie had an arena team called fsa or something but i not found demos or match records of them

Dare...

My arena team was untouchable.

The only loss we ever took I was out of town. When I heard about it I was so pissed. I came back and obliterated the only team that ever knocked us off #1 just a week or two later.

Redspider got much much better than me later on long after I retired though. I respect his game a lot. I will never say anything bad about him because he is a great guy with a proven competitive win record.

The main reason I talk shit to all of you is because you are community of baseless unfounded egos with no wins in your entire lives.

tpk ur understanding of whats going on is so elementary and basic and u got no idea

there is a lot of depth to lt and you are not near it despite what you think

Dare...

My arena team was untouchable.

The only loss we ever took I was out of town. When I heard about it I was so pissed. I came back and obliterated the only team that ever knocked us off #1 just a week or two later.

Redspider got much much better than me later on long after I retired though. I respect his game a lot. I will never say anything bad about him because he is a great guy with a proven competitive win record.

The main reason I talk shit to all of you is because you are community of baseless unfounded egos with no wins in your entire lives.

ya no1 is disputing u had a very g00d run in arena but u can not say that other people didnt either

milkman's arena teams got very very good and they definitely played stiff competition

dang i wuld like 2 see a roster for team corpses

they shut out sod and rage arena and a bunch of stacked smurf teams they probably very g00d

I want to see a team of self proclaimed smart thinker type tribal warriors with bad aim come even remotely close to beating a no brained, amazing shot arena team.

Back