TPK quits Tribes.

did you watch

i dont know what ur guys demos look like but if they look like the one he posted i recommend not posting urs

I watched about 5 minutes of the dx one. Not tryin to be a dick, but it was pretty bad PK. I really don't think you should quit a game over some bs like this though. If you enjoy the game, play it. No need to get all caught up in the he said she said, just play and have fun.

Lower sensitivity, and take an extra split second to aim before u fire. Your shots are wild as hell.

lol im not even gonna bother 2 watch but i think its from a 9v9 shit dxpub or something LOL

Everyone please note how any PU game that I win is declared a "shit dxpub".

Then note how any game DP wins is declared "Epic Game TPK Meltdown DP victory" and he gets on the forums to tells stories and post demos about how super epic it was.

TPK wins = never counts.

DP wins = always counts.

I feel like I'm back in 3rd grade.

LoL

i watching his home d demo

237 basically does everything on his own cause tpk does not help in any way

thumper 237 (and malice i bet) carried that game and tpk ran around

u will get dizzy watching tpk's high sensitivity

Yeah dude, winning the entire game with a godly return is for losers.

Nice one.

I watched about 5 minutes of the dx one. Not tryin to be a dick, but it was pretty bad PK. I really don't think you should quit a game over some bs like this though. If you enjoy the game, play it. No need to get all caught up in the he said she said, just play and have fun.

Lower sensitivity, and take an extra split second to aim before u fire. Your shots are wild as hell.

Ummmm...

I won the game for my team?

Is winning like... bad now? Or something?

U guys are kind of strange to be honest.

you know when tpk joined the server the other night and i piked him i genuinely was trying to play a good PU and was not looking for the same bullshit i always give him

i could go on to try and justify the situation to you but i have sent you stork guide a fukload of time and you did the opposite of everything stork guide says for LO

im glad u r quitting tribes

u never brought anything 2 the game but posting wall of text on here about albertp ujols (my hero) and how he is a good capper (he is) and joining server as "obs mode2k12" and "caniplay?" and starting shit like that

instead of trying 2 learn the game and get gud at it (like i had 2, i remember when i first start playing in latee2010, early 2011 i would join and be like wtf is this shit i want 2 play then i learn u have 2 learn the game

after many kicks, forced obs, ppl calling me names and make me cry, i start to learn game better and i get piked from time 2 time

god ur a fuckin bitch u just want things handed 2 u cus u r a vet and think ppl should respect u solely for that purpose

:lol:

all u had 2 do was read stork guide and begin 2 apply stork guide 2 your game and u begin to see improvement and success, and maybe if u arent a huge asperg u can get ppl like sleepy and dare, green, heung (legend) etc to teach u small things 2 help your game so you can get better at a gaem u 'love'

so plz, dont let asperg hit u in dik on way out gg

you know when tpk joined the server the other night and i piked him i genuinely was trying to play a good PU and was not looking for the same bullshit i always give him

Wow....

You... are... psychotic....

You actually think it was a coincidence that you gave me shit for the 50th straight game?

You actually think you gave me a fair chance?

You are either blatantly lying to save face, or you are just fucking psychotic dude...

Seriously...

This is the first post you have written that has actually creeped me out a bit. LoL

milk man has zero beef with u and he gave you a constructive and honest opinion

u r just deluded

Now I'm deluded for thinking that winning is good?

Is the game like golf now or something? Lowest score wins?

Or is this a competition to see who the biggest loser is?

I'm confused.

4 real tho and this probably will not get in but

ur skill is severely lacking (your aim is horrendous probably due to your twitchiness and high mouse sensitivity) and you do not know how LT is played such as when to d up, when to go o, what the home d is supposed to do, how to pass, what kind of routes work in LT

u have neither skill nor knowledge when it comes to LT

this is not a bad thing since ppl who have not played LT are not expected to know it

it is your delusion that makes u a laughing stock of the community

a team is made up of 5 (or 10 in base) players and a game is made up of 25 minutes

claiming to win a game on your own when your team does all the work is pure asperger syndrome

this my last effort

just look @ mrfreak, he come out of nowhere from ren, and start 2 play real well and he get piked all the thyme

he a real good guy and fun 2 play with

u could be like him

except u r not cus u r a huge tool who ego to skill ratio is off charts (mine getting there 2, i work on it a bit i sry)

4 real tho and this probably will not get in but

ur skill is severely lacking (your aim is horrendous probably due to your twitchiness and high mouse sensitivity) and you do not know how LT is played such as when to d up, when to go o, what the home d is supposed to do, how to pass, what kind of routes work in LT

u have neither skill nor knowledge when it comes to LT

this is not a bad thing since ppl who have not played LT are not expected to know it

it is your delusion that makes u a laughing stock of the community

this my last effort

Uhhh...

I won the whole game?

R u dumb?

Or what?

Can you please explain urself. Cus you sound really really dumb.

Winning is the goal of the game.

Wow....

You... are... psychotic....

You actually think it was a coincidence that you gave me shit for the 50th straight game?

You actually think you gave me a fair chance?

You are either blatantly lying to save face, or you are just fucking psychotic dude...

Seriously...

This is the first post you have written that has actually creeped me out a bit. LoL

ok so do not respond to the rest of my post which is the fucking truth about the entire situation?

gg

milk man has zero beef with u and he gave you a constructive and honest opinion

u r just deluded

And by the way.

I already know that milk-man's opinion is extremely bias.

He told me himself that he STRONGLY believes that players in 2012 would whip the crap out of all the greatest players back in the day.

He will say anything he can to make that belief a reality.

He will even look at a demo where I won the entire game and say that I sucked.

i give up

u should...

you are border line retarded.

If you know anything about Tribes, you would know that when you are in overtime, everything that you have done up until that point is meaningless.

All that is left is ONE cap that wins the entire game.

Derpity derp.

Please read a book.

Back