TPK quits Tribes.

I had a meltdown sorta like this once in tribes... in the 90s...

[perspective]
None of this matters.

It's a game. It's supposed to be a pleasant diversion from time to time. Yes if you're going to do it, try to do it right, but dang dude...

Whether you're TPK or anybody else, if you think this actually matters, it's time for some broader horizons.

It's all going to burn, and how good you were at tribes won't even be a laughable memory.
[/perspective]

Tribes : Nerfed sucks! that is all

My best meltdown called out FSB-AO and ran 50 pages or so in GD after which I retired for like 2 years. You gays can't even get ppl to join your pickups.

Last edited:
The real sad thing is, ppl HAVE to beg tpk to stay here, or else that will bring the total numbers of players down to like 14 daily. The fact he even waited to play in a pu is pretty big of him already considering this is how it usually goes:

1. bron spams pu in full pub
2. server switches
3. hairpiece teams himself captain
4. dare, thumper, mav picked
5. rest are smurfs (or people i dont recognize)
6. the game is bad
7. profit

thats fine that people want to play with their friends, but calling it a pickup is laughable.

Ok my meltdown wasn't that good. I only managed to quit for like 4 months. It was enough for tribes to totally change though. After I got back, people ran these things called "routes", would cap the flag without dueling the entire other team to death first, and could actually make it base to base in a heavy without an APC. I was astounded.

On a side note, it seems to me that unfortunately the worst thing to happen to the tribes community was the tribes community. Anyone who got beat by their counterpart on the other team, such that your team lost the game, was an unforgivable n00b and would probably be hunted down and killed irl. They would certainly never be allowed to touch tribes again. As recently as a year ago when I picked the game up again, any time a server would begin showing signs of life, it would immediately go into PU mode, where the top 10 could play, and everyone else could just...go.

Ok my meltdown wasn't that good. I only managed to quit for like 4 months. It was enough for tribes to totally change though. After I got back, people ran these things called "routes", would cap the flag without dueling the entire other team to death first, and could actually make it base to base in a heavy without an APC. I was astounded.

On a side note, it seems to me that unfortunately the worst thing to happen to the tribes community was the tribes community. Anyone who got beat by their counterpart on the other team, such that your team lost the game, was an unforgivable n00b and would probably be hunted down and killed irl. They would certainly never be allowed to touch tribes again. As recently as a year ago when I picked the game up again, any time a server would begin showing signs of life, it would immediately go into PU mode, where the top 10 could play, and everyone else could just...go.

i think its fun 2 learn the game by obsing the 10 better players than u who are in the pu

then u understand game more its like a sport it has strategy skill brain etc

so when pu mode, the lazy ppl with no brain will leave. students loyal to the game will obs 2 get betr

i am better @ tribe than everyone

this random screenshot i found in a folder proves it

p.s. well executed strat guys gj

sshot0004.jpg

fuck groove

obs is good if u want 2 learn some things about some things

i was mistake as capper a bunch of time then i obs opsayo 2 see wat he do in certain situation and now i have ripped off tactics and fixed my metagame

we shuld not run ppl out of the community but at same time if ppl gonna be emo about pickup games which have been around since the start of the game they probably be emo about private servers and things of that nature 2 and can not be helped unless they help themselves

joe daddy has some pretty good skills he just refuse to learn dynamix of LT gameplay... he pretty good technique wise, but lack teamplay/concept of pu etc ykwim(u know what i mean)

Back