TPK quits Tribes.

DiSk reaction to thread

jeremy-pivens-reaction.gif

ic

i just go off wat i experience back then

u r right cuz a lot of the top doods culd all compete vs each other like spyglass proto flipper grimmy carn0va pibb suga milkman dominik izza etc etc

but i really think nomi and dracs were the only people that culd remotely touch sn0w in duels this is wat he tell me anyway

i mean even rykling was really g00d and i doubt any1 remembers him

but imo nomi dracs dyc botb ever

i consider dyc to be one of the best arena players, but i mean anyone of the top tier players that disappeared during their realm..

Celestial (aka inferno), Gray-Fox, some of the shadowland guys, proto, flipper and some of the other nutz crew (glock), XTasy was good, i mean shit there is alot of guys i consider better than them

those guys were good duelers, but i mean i dont consider myself best ever dueler and i was even with those guys in dueling

dare ur view of arena i really feel like is toward the tail end of it.

carn, freak, alabama_slammer, madcow, myst, spyglass, jive, ardrid & shallah, glock, redspider - all top arena players

yes i remember it was cool cus the O 4 both side would team up like pack of asperg and attack at same time

only real way 2 get things done

I just watched those arena demos from princess's to get a feel for your "strategy" since you claim you had so much more back then...."All go halls with shield pack" you all stayed in one hall together on auth.....The people in both of the demos also looked horrible...During the arena days that i played arena there were virtually no scrubs that were even half that bad as what i saw there because everyone had experience, if you were a scrub you quit arena because u didn't want to have to sit out and wait....i need more demos because those were very weak...

actually tbh even rage arena and corpses do not have amazing records like sD. outlaws and -man did

2 bad we can not see princess records i am guessing they r ogl

also original intensive

and ie arena team fsa

dare ur arena history is bad. sd was no good

they lost to me dyc flipper inferno gray-fox and carn

Tribes: 4v4 Arena Seraphim Demons Loss 4/8/2003 Team Destructive 2 demos
Arena Under the Hill: 5 - 4
Desert Rats: 5 - 3
Walled In: not played

Yeah XTasy sD beat Team Destructive.....but please dont bring Team Destructive up because you let DeputyDog onto that team, even if it was for admin reasons that is a shame....

Back