TPK quits Tribes.

So, when I first started playing, it was fun captaining and playing and stuff.

Then everyone raged cus I was too successful... so TPK was no longer allowed to captain anymore.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3343354430/TPKvsDare-DXPub.rec

Here is what happens when I captain against Dare and DP in the more manly version of Tribes, DX_Pub.

Spoiler

I know that proof doesn't prove anything here because there is no such thing as proof to any of you, only delusional reality, but I am just posting this for the 1 or 2 rational people that might lurk here.

Any intelligent mind watching this demo can see why I win. Superior captaining, choice of players, motivational speech, giving out good positions to all the right players, well thought out strategy, and all around team oriented thinking, etc...

I move players around and change their positions throughout the game to adjust and adapt to the enemy team. This is something that a lot of players in 2012 are incapable of doing because they have no leadership skills or understanding of the team aspects of the game. (See DP's most recent demo in "tpk" thread when his team asks him for repositioning and he chokes bigtime, losing the game for his team.)

https://rapidshare.com/files/3939787019/WinvsDarkpiece.rec

And here is what happens when I play home D against DP and friends.

I pretty much own the shit out of everyone all game and push 3 enemies away from the flag for the game winning return.

Even Darkpiece himself has nothing to say but "Wow" at the end of the demo, when I single-handedly school his entire team. Watch for yourself.

Lately everything has been reduced to DP and friends waiting for their golden chance to choose me for their team, so they can purposefully throw the whole game and blame it all on me. Watch his latest demo yourself to see him playing like shit, TK'ing me, and ignoring the entire team he is captaining. Sad but true.

Strange how you guys say I suck so bad, but when I play against you I am magically good, and have the demos to prove it.

Forum trolling is fine, but intentionally ruining PU games for the sake of TPK bashing is just sad and it is hurting too many other people that are just trying to play and enjoy.

It's gotten out of hand.

I feel bad for players like Lord Kermit and others who just want to play a fun game, but can't because DP and others are obsessing over me and ruining PU's.

It's just not fair to other people for me to play anymore...

LT is crap, you guys are crap, Tribes in 2012 is..... crap...

If you ever grow the balls to let me captain again, let me know...

Spoiler

GG's losers. Have fun hacking and pretending to have talent.

Swkth.png

:classic:

Then everyone raged cus I was too successful... so TPK was no longer allowed to captain anymore.

Here is what happens when I captain against Dare and DP in the more manly version of Tribes, DX_Pub.

Spoiler

I know that proof doesn't prove anything here because there is no such thing as proof to any of you, only delusional reality, but I am just posting this for the 1 or 2 rational people that might lurk here.

Any intelligent mind watching this demo can see why I win. Superior captaining, choice of players, motivational speech, giving out good positions to all the right players, well thought out strategy, and all around team oriented thinking, etc...

I move players around and change their positions throughout the game to adjust and adapt to the enemy team. This is something that a lot of players in 2012 are incapable of doing because they have no leadership skills or understanding of the team aspects of the game. (See DP's most recent demo in "tpk" thread when his team asks him for repositioning and he chokes bigtime, losing the game for his team.)

I pretty much own the shit out of everyone all game and push 3 enemies away from the flag for the game winning return.

Even Darkpiece himself has nothing to say but "Wow" at the end of the demo, when I single-handedly school his entire team. Watch for yourself.

Lately everything has been reduced to DP and friends waiting for their golden chance to choose me for their team, so they can purposefully throw the whole game and blame it all on me. Watch his latest demo yourself to see him playing like shit, TK'ing me, and ignoring the entire team he is captaining. Sad but true.

Strange how you guys say I suck so bad, but when I play against you I am magically good, and have the demos to prove it.

Forum trolling is fine, but intentionally ruining PU games for the sake of TPK bashing is just sad and it is hurting too many other people that are just trying to play and enjoy.

It's gotten out of hand.

I feel bad for players like Lord Kermit and others who just want to play a fun game, but can't because DP and others are obsessing over me and ruining PU's.

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's gotten out of hand.

Spoiler

Because they have deemed me through popularity to be "terrible at tribes", and losing to me would mean that they are "teh suck".

They hate the fact that I own them, so they just stopped letting me do it.

It was simple and effective.

See demos for what happens when they actually let me play.

TPK wins every time.

TPK in base mod lays the spank down on LT players so hard it's even worse than the demos I showed you.

I never cared enough to dig up the demos, but it's starting to make me laugh so I might go and find TPK vs Opsayo on RD pub... that was really funny.

Since these guys have been ranting and raving about how "PUBS 2012 ARE EVERYTHING", I guess any and all recent pub demos of me owning them are now considered "extremely viable sources of talent judging" through their very own formula yes?

I'll show you what happens when I HoF against these guys soon after I do a bit of demo digging. You all gonna laugh yo ass off.

I've also got a long string of demos where DP vote kick harasses me 4 or 5 times in a row.

I will post those too...

Here they are:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1976575322/kickedbydarkpiece.rec
https://rapidshare.com/files/20416035/kickedbydarkpiece2.rec
https://rapidshare.com/files/1460836679/kickedbydarkpiece3.rec

This is what it's like to be TPK ^^^

I'm just pubbing, and the dude just harasses the shit out of me and votes to kick me.

He has no reason to do this.

Later I showed him that it's just as easy to vote kick him out.

https://rapidshare.com/files/395668258/kickedbytpklol.rec

He keeps saying stupid crap like "Baderp, well if people don't like you, why do they vote yes?"

Yet, he gets slammed when I point the gun in the other direction.

People just vote yes for the lols.

That's why you're being a dick if you start a vote to kick.

DP is a huge prick that harasses me non stop.

Last edited:
i watching his home d demo

237 basically does everything on his own cause tpk does not help in any way

thumper 237 (and malice i bet) carried that game and tpk ran around

u will get dizzy watching tpk's high sensitivity

Back