The Dream Sequel

speaking of the wiki

it's awesome that bots have been inserting random links into pages :lol:

for example:

Starsiege: Tribes - TribalWar

but at least we have links to Organic Tea, sweet!

p.s. i did not know the ELF meant Electron Flux Gun

(32+ player support, 128 players max, Gift Baskets , troop transport vehicles, several different player classes).

:lol: It's a link to a Flower Company. Hah that's nice.

Poops I am 31; I do not have the time of a 20 yr old. If Tribes were still popular I would sit on a decent team on the ladder but I would not expect to be the best. I think tribes' entire lifespan was fueled by 12hr college weeks, and a tonne of weed. Once those days are over, so is quest for #1. You missed that run (both times) and nothing will ever change that. But you can be the best of season 13, I don't think anyone wants to take that away from you :)

tpk i did not kno u were fool's brother i guess that is y u r protected u little bitch faggot

anyway

i call u these mean name cuz i read ur wicki and it read like self indulgent nauseating recording of some pope's conquest of the muslim people in the name of holy jesus purity

fuck urself and ur ego

dare do not respond to jm5k until he apologize

i mean, i think i deserve apology

just a nice guy like to have fun, no ego just best of the best and do not deserve disrespect

tpk i did not kno u were fool's brother

There is a lot you don't know about me.

i call u these mean name cuz i read ur wicki and it read like self indulgent nauseating recording of some pope's conquest of the muslim people in the name of holy jesus purity

fuck urself and ur ego

I didn't write my own wiki.

It was just the only proof I could find online that I even played the game called Tribes and I thought the wiki might be fun to look at.

You're welcome to have your take on it though.

last time i join a server it had tpk sitting in obs arguing with noobies in observer about how 2 play tribes

then he raged and quit

that is tru tribe legend

one time we pu and scum chexmix and other scum want to lt 5v5 but there 20 on server

i convince to do 9v9 dx_pub map and i put pumpkin king lo

we have many t2 player on our team that never play t1 before but i figure tpk always talkin about how good he is @ base that maybe he not be totally useless

we go down a few cap but keep even then eventually get cap out on

whole time fett is tellin me tpk as lo is running oob capping routes

gfg

anyway tpk it is clear to anyone with a brain u wrote ur own wiki entry using ur brother fools account

lol ya it was rly funny 2 see how tpk saying how good he was at base

then he spam mortar in heavy on DX and lose to me when i was spawn gear usin blaster only

very gg

Back