The Dream Sequel

i prob play with u jm5k, you was prob one of the many victims who got MAed to death by my stormhammer

most def

m o b b nigga

You did hit me with a good MA once on DX but I also smashed you back. I play as Uncle Cozey from the last draft where Coza was my capt. I will blast you in the face tonight if you come on.

:reaper:

scuzzle all time mediocre commenting on other skill

lmao pathetic

he shoots the rapids of pathetic (meaning hes a pathetic queer)

do you want me to make this cross over post in GD?

y/n plz send me privileged "private message"

i think it funny that he think i even try even just like 20% in the games that i play nowadays.

#1 i do not try @ all
#2 i use only 1 weapon even if the person im aiming at is 300m+ away
#3 #1 + #2 = #3
#3-#2=#1

one day when we have a pickup worth trying, youll see what i am capable of broheim.
the people who play PUs nowadays aint even worth me trying. not sure if u feel me.

fuckin numba 2 ya fuckin numba 2

eu0r7.jpg

- TPK was a fantastic player that simply fits the "does not like LT" tiny demographic of players that could but choose not to

I remember playing 5000. We scrimmed a lot and had some ggs. You were a good group of people and Baxter liked you a lot. I also liked scrimming with GBD. They were cool too.

I remember Arena Kings as well. It was one of our first serious matches when we played you, and we were super excited about our new team, so I remember being super extra gay to you guys with all the princess hugging and what not, though if I remember correctly we accommodated your team with some kind of restart discrepancy based on map/player count or something. Pretty sure you asked us for a restart after we had already played 2 rounds, which we agreed to out of sportsmanship and good games. ;)

Competition was fierce and a ton of fun in those days.

I wish there was a decent Tribes game to play...

Back