The Dream Sequel

honestly pk prob 1 of the best 2 ever play the game of tribe

whether it be arena, ctf, or composite

d00d ran shit or was part of a tribe that did it

he is a weird guy tho loves the japanese 2 much

if he played tribe for the past 5 yrs and transitioned into LT w/ every 1 else he would b at the top

along w/ every 1 else who was good @ base tribe that didn't lay turrets

i mean d00d andrew & woohoo were supposedly really awesome LT players in the first year or some such

i mean

woohoo

LOL

Ok so you agree with me again.

Thanks.

tpk it sad that u consider urself strategist but u not able 2 c big picture & this thing called timing

jer i dont think ne1 thought woohoo was decent at LT

and andrew had good aim but was considered a pretty bad home d cuz he refused 2 learn how 2 play it

Last edited:
& that is why they were 2 members of the best LT team of all time ..

ne way i find it interesting that d00ds become so condescending & make it seem like LT is out of reach 4 so many

give the majority of players half of ur play time (& interp)

i m sure they will b @ level

i mean i not play game for like 6 or 7 yrs

i come back play 3 or 4 hours a week 4 a month & i think i had some o.k. moments

w/o interp

& i was not even considered a master of tribe like PK

u d00s gotta lay off

what is the bset LT team of all time

mastesr?

lol

neway i seen tpk play tribe 2day

he aws hof'ing vs solo naked pub noobie cappers

and he could not stop them

Maybe if you took the time to become the best player at "My little pony's pink ribbon island adventure", you would know it wasn't gay.

Sorry, but just because I'm not the best player at something doesn't mean that I can't understand it and realize how crappy it is.

You are all very jaded on this issue because you are convinced that I can't handle LT.

How much experience do you have playing against the best LT players in a pickup?

is it fair to judge the game from a pub/bad pu perspective?

if you were to go back to 1999 and play in a base match with #35 team against #43 team, would you be able grasp just how deep the gameplay is?

No.

bad players results in bad gameplay. sure..you can have "fun" while playing in that environment. but to be able to say you can fully understand how the game works..is a huge stretch.

watching poorly timed routes, terrible LO, home D who can't stop a llama, and chasers who can only chaingun, is no where near the top level of LT gameplay.

My name is Stork, I am the LT ambassador of the Starsiege Universe. Let those who speak folly of LT, tremble at the sound of my name and those who deny my sense, be judged accordingly.

mastesr?

lol

d00 hasn't play in a real long time

may b no other games either

at least i stay current in my fps skill by playing quake or somethin

this d00 really not play anything @ all since like 2002 probably

pk is a tribe legend 4 real

princesses alone puts him @ the top

cy spitin the truth

put these lil nobodies in their place

for ex. stork is really good now. as good as ive ever seen but dood was irrelevant for 90% of tribes life and was irrelevant for #95 of tribes competitive ladder play history

tpk is a legend. dude was pretty dang awesome at t1 when it matter and was top tier in t2 when it came out and had the most players

dude is kinda weirdo but when both tribes and t2 had the playerbase 2 matter d00d distinguished himself as good

t1 playbase has been shit 4 years and even then idiots like stork who want to speak down 2 tpk were still struggling to learn how to break into lt pus lmao

no offense to stork or ppl who got good at lt late

u guys r rly good at lt and have good heart for tribe in general

but tpk is your elder and at most u deserve to say dude u dont understand lt but can i still kiss your ring a little bc you accomplish what i wish i could have

princess was great arena team

if tpk enjoy base more than lt i dunno y ppl will judge

it is stupid to say he understand LT tho

tho i am sure he culd pick it up if he put in effort (a retard culd)

also it is lame to play 5v5 teams when there r 20 ppl showing for a pu

Tribes does not need a sequel. It needs a good platform driving the community, as do all PC games. I'm trying to get this point through. We have enough games, we have enough players, they lack a central organising factor. The point is to develop a platform that will take advantage of the current state of affairs, while emphasising that multiplayer gaming is a viable form of entertainment. The problem simply (which is a misnomer of sorts, but it is also actually pertinent to the idea) requires that you view it from a different angle.

However, the part where I believe people fall short is this one: translating theory into practice is challenging. I believe that a different approach will be successful - take advantage of the existing state of affairs, instead of trying to improve on it by creating new games. We have some really great games and they lack any kind of organising factor. And I really can't believe that most people have missed this point. PC games and multiplayer gaming in general can have a much better reputation than it does now.

mastesr?

lol

do not understand y disrespect tribe master

when tribe vagrancies came out and teams formed real quick

it was quite apparent who the teams were that culd beat the learning curve quick and take top 5

then 2 or 3 years later u get ppl from the teams that were mediocre and bottom rungs being called game legends cuz they've played tha tmuch longer and all the old good players quit and they had access to the demos and pu every day and now there is a new level of competition and they r playing that much better than the old doods new computers more ram etc

all i am tryin 2 say is i wuld rather have gg's than ego fight with tpk

if we have 20 ppl showing to a server and r gonna force lt that is fuckin dumb

if tpk is sucking in base he can find out the hard way by losing and correct it himself

princess and tribe masters both ascended twl ladder early in the game and then kept their title for long time

disrecpting team that were #1 is like disrespecting ur own tribe family

these r ppl that pave the way for u to be able to learn wat u learn

these guys did not need lt guide book or sit in obs 4 long time to get #1 on ladder

they just play and win
gg

Back