tiger cheat proof:

bugs' cheat detector flagged me for using bypass when i had a rootkit that was hooking dlls

i got virus timed?

I call bullshit.
Despite the fact that rootkits are Kernel 0 and the "dlls" they hook are sooo low level that tribes is unable to see anything of the rootkit.
I doubt a virus would modify the memory segments. LH is VERY limited with what it can see. It will not (and can't) scan for your system dlls (or the memory area), and iirc it can't scan your IAT so whatever dll is hooked = doesn't matter.
Please tell us what virus/rootkit you had. Cheater.

a list of cheater would be pointless because bugs had so many wrong hits for so many time. He even has people on that list for the happyjump patch, so good luck with your list

the main problem i see is that u guys think bugs' tests getting a false positive means he cant tell the diff

he has human discretion to manually query thru his results and determine which results are false positives

unless that is how u guys work irl

bugs has had positives on several people i can think of that he never accused of hacking

he is not dumb he is just cute :)

never said he was dumb, I like bugs.
Just sayin that a lot of the people on the list are false positives. (Probably Groove too if he didn't catch the trolling)

I call bullshit.
Despite the fact that rootkits are Kernel 0 and the "dlls" they hook are sooo low level that tribes is unable to see anything of the rootkit.
I doubt a virus would modify the memory segments. LH is VERY limited with what it can see. It will not (and can't) scan for your system dlls (or the memory area), and iirc it can't scan your IAT so whatever dll is hooked = doesn't matter.

a list of cheater would be pointless because bugs had so many wrong hits for so many time. He even has people on that list for the happyjump patch, so good luck with your list

that was kinda my point so i'm assuming you were trolling, but it was a funny issue, that's for sure

I forget what rootkit it was, this was quite a while back. It was strange 'cause i could take a stock tribes install with no scripts or anything and it would flag me. Or i could copy my entire tribes folder to another computer and that same folder wouldn't get flagged.

bugs was pretty cool about helping me troubleshoot what the issue was. i think it was combofix that finally found and killed it, but there were no symptoms within windows that would have clued me into the fact that i was infected.

so, long story short is bugs_ helped me discover that i had a rootkit. i thought it was crazy too, but after finding and removing a rootkit that had infected almost every .dll in my system, his 'cheat detection' (which was more than just LH afaik) said i was clean again :shrug:

I call bullshit.

What if Dll's are hooked using hudbot, are written in pascal, and written by mary jane and then given to you?

bugs_ seemed to know quite early on that I had something in Pascal, and it seemed to be a dead give away since you were the only one writing in Pascal.

If you continue to deny handing out cheats, I will post the said DLL which you even edited to put the name "disk" in the actual code.

Busted.

Back