tiger cheat proof:

Tap designated button, the script reads what direction you are looking in and says "INCOMING ENEMIES FROM <DIRECTION>".

p.s. this script is clearly a hack but it is very cool and practical i would rather have a 1 button tap than hve to bind 4 buttons for each direction

very innovative gj

What? I used a bypass. The logs that bugs pasted is from... 2009? 2008? I honestly can't remember. Anyone who has ever played with/against me knows my nickchanging habits. 10 nicks is 1 week? 2 perhaps. Used it for interpolate. Cause I did not know what PFT was until 1.40 was leaked by someone :)kiss: opsayo). I did not have netset/happymod before sleepy's release. There is no need for it with the way 1.40 and PFT works together. I've never used any kind of wallhack. :) GL finding proof of that.

Oh, and, I have used $pref::TerrainLODAmount=x; to make hills shrink. But that's widely known by now me thinks. I've also had an incoming script made by MJ. Tap designated button, the script reads what direction you are looking in and says "INCOMING ENEMIES FROM <DIRECTION>". I've used a few of Storks skins, I've used Milk-Mans skins and I've used some skins Goffe (Binswees) sent me. Other than that, nothing. :(

Btw opsayo, how's happymod treating you? :)

r u saying i cheat

not every1 needs 2 cheat bro

wut

do not get defensive u r fighting the wrong fight tiger

u have burn bridges so i will not hold back d00

i have insider info cuz i have many tribe connections

ur treading up the wrong tree noobie

wut

do not get defensive u r fighting the wrong fight tiger

u have burn bridges so i will not hold back d00

i have insider info cuz i have many tribe connections

ur treading up the wrong tree noobie

Defensive? Where? I just said what I've used. When I've used it. Besides, you said in pm w/ me that you used happymod. y do u get defensive, noobie? : - )

U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I THOUGHT U WERE C00. :{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

we're cool <3

and knowing what you meant made it even more awesome cause i pictured a witch wearing a ghost costume trying to haunt someone

and then someone hunting that witch

and that's why its my new favorite word. witchhaunt. i even like the way it feels typing it.

okay c wat i dont get is lemon is a forum user, he is pretty smart but u get him in a pub and he fuckin blows and he never pus

there are a bunch of posters that obviously could be half decent at LT and could continue on pu game but instead they just troll instead of picking up the game

fuck

Sorry man I play to have fun. My favorite part of the game is laser tag on stonehenge so I'll be the first to admit I'm worthless to the pro gamer crowd.

Back