Need working title for spiritual successor to Tribes

Got Haggis? said:
what have you done for the Tribes community again?

oh thats right. nothing.

did you practice that in a mirror before posting?

[57th]cneal said:
Damn you people are stupid. Read it dumbass

need someone to take over as owner of this task.
So yes; if nobody takes over then he will be doing most of the tasks.

you are the perfect example of the typical gullible player who thinks Marweas isn't thinking about the attention he'd get for "saving" the Tribes franchise ... hell, he already has 3 threads here with attention of people like you who hold his balls out of the way while he takes a piss.

PxR|GrimJack said:
the way I read the plan he's taking the lead for a good long time...and I dont trust him either

but as the Weasel taught us....talk is cheap, and thats all this is at this point...talk

its not costing me anything to input a few ideas & opinions, so wtf?

your right .. I don't mind the "talking" about a next envision of a Tribes game, hell, I rather enjoy thinking about a true Tribes 3 game ... what I dislike is the fact that it took Marweas to magically reappear and try to lead it's "rebirth" ... here to "save" the day yet again :rolleyes: that's the part that scares me ... and you guys flocking to him with attention, is yet another freighting by-product of his marketing babble. But your right ... his talk is cheap, as he has proven in the past. Again ... I would lov to see another Tribes game come from the ashes of T:V, but I really, extreamly, don't want to see Marweas connected to it ..... until he proves to me he has learned from his mistakes .. and yet with the several posts he has done in the last week , he hasn't even remotely changed my mind about him ...

On Topic : Tribes³: Rebirth is still the best one so far ... I kinda liked Tribes: Ascension one as well ....

Last edited:
After this dismal failure of humanity I would think everyone would have learned their lesson.. Let Tribes die already..

The more we support suck ass companies the more they will bend us over and ream us...

stop buying suck ass games..

* my tip of the week, have one TW person buy a game, try it, and then report back to us on how well it plays.. Start a rotation so everyone has to buy one game..

When a company only makes $40.00 on a $500,000+ game maybe they will stop sucking ass...

Just a thought...

Oh and in case no one knew? Tribes is dead... Get over it.. move on..

Why Am I here? Oh yeah because I am here...
wassup member?

anyways play T2 or play T1 but stop supporting these dumbasses who destroy history, to make a quick buck.

But the whole lets make a Tribes clone is just ridiculous..
VUG destroyed any credibility the Tribes franchise had..

T2 started the downward trend with the numerous patches, and Vivendi just nailed the coffin down..

So hey, here is a name... The un-official Tribes 4 clone of a game that never quite got it right...

VuG for short.. :)

anyways talk to you all next year.. :)
by then I shall have vet 4.. and maybe post more.. :)

LOL, someone needs a hug...

oops I broke my vow of silence for a year..

um.. you do realize it was a joke right... here (hugs Zxqv8)

feel better?

:)

hmm I think he stole some of my posts from other threads. Yep I'm just a member here haven't visited TW in a few years so I made a new account so what. I guess he's right. Going to pout in the corner now.

...That's a man hug.
birdman2.jpg

Back