Need working title for spiritual successor to Tribes

americanjoe said:
wow ... Marweas must have the magic flute, because you guys have flocked to him like a street full of rats. Ready to follow him into the depts of the vast unknown that he has already taking you to once before.

oh .. and I like the Tribes 3: Rebirth name for a true Tribes 3 game. Not a "spiritual" successor BS Marwear is trying to weasel his way into.

Yeah, no shit.

What's more absurd, he's already trying to name the 'so-called' game, or the fact that he's trying to lure more fucktards into his web of deceit?

Funny stuff, regardless.

I don't recall anyone saying he will be in charge, but so far on this forum this is the only idea I've seen that is pro-active to continuing the Tribes genre. I don't follow anyone, but at this point I'm certainly open to ideas. If you have one post it

donnykrun said:
I don't recall anyone saying he will be in charge

the way I read the plan he's taking the lead for a good long time...and I dont trust him either

but as the Weasel taught us....talk is cheap, and thats all this is at this point...talk

its not costing me anything to input a few ideas & opinions, so wtf?

americanjoe said:
wow ... Marweas must have the magic flute, because you guys have flocked to him like a street full of rats. Ready to follow him into the depts of the vast unknown that he has already taking you to once before.

oh .. and I like the Tribes 3: Rebirth name for a true Tribes 3 game. Not a "spiritual" successor BS Marwear is trying to weasel his way into.

what have you done for the Tribes community again?

oh thats right. nothing.

I don't have a prob with your opinion but I would never throw money at a project if one person with a questionable track record is in charge. I said many times that a project leader needed to be elected I guess at this point its a wait and see deal for me.

Damn you people are stupid. Read it dumbass

need someone to take over as owner of this task.
So yes; if nobody takes over then he will be doing most of the tasks.

Marweas said:
a spiritual successor to the Tribes series here.

Here's the best candidate I've seen so far, that really drives to the "spirit" of the franchise:

sNmpimp said:
Tribes : The non-patched version

It's gotta incorporate "patch" in the title. Maybe "PatchMe" or "When's the Patch Coming?". All 3 previous titles were buggy out of the chute and needed patching to keep them viable. And awaiting the next patch, not playing the game, became the biggest sport on all the forums.

Alas, "Apache" is taken. (Did you know that the name for the popular web server comes from the same origin? It was built from patches, so it was "a patch-y server".)

What are you thinking using Tribes in the name? Is this forum all teenagers? And rebirth... rebirth of what.. Tribes? You'd get sued.

Back