[Patch] Patch, where art thou?!

Eiger said:
I mean come on, they wouldnt put out a new demo and then fix the game(release a patch) a couple weeks later. lol

I don't think you know how VU works. :p

Good logic though, you'd think that would be how it goes.

Eiger said:
Last night when I saw there was a new DEMO out I thought sure they were gonna release a patch today.

I mean come on, they wouldnt put out a new demo and then fix the game(release a patch) a couple weeks later. lol

This either means a patch is days away, or months.
I know, I keep refreshing that page too. It's like it never gets updated or something..
:rocket: :mecry:

I guess its gonna be months.

I was tempted to download demo and see if it was different.

Im sure theres someone here hardcore enough to do it.

What are VU working on right now? This is taking way to long, does anyone know if people are beta testing the patch?

Irrational games, please do your best in making this patch. I would personally appreciate a small post as something as, "We are still working on it," but if you don't respond, thats OK too. Please fix as many bugs you can. I support T:V and you(IG)!!!

Thread successfully derailed? It started out as some sarcastic rabble but now it seems to have gone serious... or maybe it just seems that way?

If they say the patch will show up in january don't expect it before january 31st ;)

Please no more wheres the patch threads. If it wasnt obvious several weeks ago, it should be obvious now.

No word on the patch details will be revealed.

The devs know there are bugs and a patch should be released in
the "MONTH" of January.

The patch apparently will have punkbuster integrated in the game.

From the current info "No gameplay changes" will be made at all.

So you'll have to wait up until Jan 31 2005.

let them take their time with the patch. wouldn't it be nice if EVERYTHING was fixed? i mean, sheesh it's possible. stop trying to annoy them...

Pachacutec said:
let them take their time with the patch. wouldn't it be nice if EVERYTHING was fixed? i mean, sheesh it's possible. stop trying to annoy them...

I disagree, they should have been their day one working the servers, talking to people on forums etc.

Sacrafice, T2, Giants, Messiah (poor shiny, lol), T1, and a bunch of others all had misfires on launch. With these and a few others there was interaction, you could at tell they were working on it. Even if they were faking it at least they had concern enough to fake it.

Annoy? You('re)r telling people not to annoy a company that produced a product thats broken?

Come on man you can do better than that. I understand where you('re)r coming from, I had the same pov for T2, I learned my lesson.

Back