MP Demo Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give you a borked Demo?... Why so those that those do get it will complain that something is Broken?.. Relax for 48 hours and then get the Fixed version.

Tribes:Vengeance Mutliplayer Demo Changelog

1. Fixed installer, to not eat CD-Keys.
2. It's a new game.

Last edited:
Agreed... Install...Installl... Uninstall = stupid.

Normal people uninstall demo's before installing the final version, but I can understand their concern, there are a bunch of abnormal people out there, and they would start putting up a fit if they did the uninstall of the demo after the install of the final game.

/Riddick.

ps. Hopefully one of the seeds will still post the demo. :)

Sounds like your installer guy is as stupid / distraught / incompetent as ours was.

YES YOU, PEEN! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU SUCK!

Stop making excuses and start following orders you incompetent wretch!

dintino2.jpg

I will still try to get the demo knowing that there is this bug with it. It's not a big deal now I know that it's there and I know how to avoid it.

Maybe there is more bugs with the demo then that one that they are trying to fix? I smell conspiracy?! Not sure.

Last edited:
Anyone find the demo today yet?

I don't think I understand why some bug like this can't be fixed real quick so that the demo is released later today? There must be something more to this story.

If what's been said is true, then it's understandable that the demo isn't released yet. Not everyone that downloads that demo looks at this forum. Not only that, but even the people that know of the bug... might forget about it.

Hmm... shouldn't there be a way to fix the bug in the full release instead of delaying the demo? No... it's already gone gold. Hmm...

Last edited:
|XF|Silverspiri said:
I wonder if the demo master servers are even going be to up today.

hrm, good question. I still wonder if this is a big joke.

and if it is, Menzo is an Indian giver.

Last edited:
ahhhh :(

this makes me a VERY sad panda :(

oh well, i was hoping to get it today, skipped school to, actually :p

*yawn* ill just go back to sleep.

Ppl can't wait one day to experience the changes. They must have change log now so there can be 10 page arguments about how the said adjustments are going to ruin T:V 24 hrs before they actually play.

They must have heard the requests by now. They probably want ppl to experience the changes for themselves and not promote premature complaining. Its not like they haven't released changes before so its probably intentional. Getting worked up about it is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back