[T:V cheating] Oh fsck.

Celios said:
It's my impression a T:V version hasn't been written yet, simply that it's possible.

Oh really? From the screenshots I assumed that it was working . . . but that would explain the poor showing. After all, if he has to hack he can't be too good in the first place. :lol:

Celios said:
Great, amature cheat makers in the making...

you're so negative

ever think for one minute that that which cheat makers dabble in (to better say hack coding) nowa days is what will employ them a few years down the road?

fscking with viruses and hurting a MS OS is a good way to get a 1 way ticket to jail now that that type of hax0ring is classified as terrorism, the only venue left to experiment in now 'legaly' is game hacking.

and its just as fulfilling because devs nowa days trully do try to make their games secure with new security measures and what not, its a fun challenge for some, and for others its just another way to piss people off...

for me I hate cheating, i think its retarded, its the hack method that interests me not the actual cheat code.

-[ELF]osGb`-

Tajora doesn't want to learn, he leeches :p

Your hooking techniques are more technically correct and let you have easier control than happy's old stuff, but you can't really do anything that much more damaging considering aimbots are pretty much the peak (especially in closed quarters relatively low speed FPS games). You're basically left with less advantageous but harder to notice cheats like fancy graphical overlays, or those horrible features from crappy CS hacks like winamp now playing spam and someones re-re-re-remade version of "snake".

I'd just be interested in making them harder to detect and/or finding better ways to detect/stop them :p

Tajora said:
you're so negative

ever think for one minute that that which cheat makers dabble in (to better say hack coding) nowa days is what will employ them a few years down the road?

fscking with viruses and hurting a MS OS is a good way to get a 1 way ticket to jail now that that type of hax0ring is classified as terrorism, the only venue left to experiment in now 'legaly' is game hacking.

and its just as fulfilling because devs nowa days trully do try to make their games secure with new security measures and what not, its a fun challenge for some, and for others its just another way to piss people off...
People can dabble in all the code they want, they just shouldn't use it to make (or release) cheats that ruin the experience for everyone playing. People pay money so they can have a good time and enjoy their gaming experience, not so some tard can release a set of hacks that will pretty much kill the game they want to enjoy (and yes, it can kill a game - look what happened to competition and pubbing in the previous tribes games when happymod got leaked.)

So yeah, you're damned right I'm negative. I'm paying so I can play a game and have fun. Guess what, cheats ruin that. I say 3 cheers for the government for managing to lock some of these idiots up. Better they be in jail than ruining something for a group of folks who just want to relax and have some fun.

^wargod said:
uh it's an engine hook, guess which engine T:V is on :p
Yeah but there still has to be *some* adaptation obviously.

Last edited:
alright calm down... dont get your panties in a knot who the hell said ANYTHING about releases?!

if you take a look at my site like foolish did you'll see what my approach is to 'hacking' - it's GPL'ed proof of concept source code releases, not binary releases ala cheat code included....

I absolutely despise the ideas behind cheating and would never give them (script kiddies and the like) the proper resources that they crave to make these cheats possible... or public for that matter.

and fyi the gov (regardless of what country we're talking about here) ... doesn't lock people up for (OMG!) 'mad 1337 hax0ring of games'

they lock them up for violations of anything related to NATIONAL SECURITY :/--~

-[ELF]osGb`-

Last edited:
I don't know what a dev could really reply with. Considering UT/UT2k3+2k4 etc still have cheating problems after all these years and anti-cheat protections, they really can't take a couple minutes and magically make it all go away

[meph]DooM! said:
I don't know what a dev could really reply with. Considering UT/UT2k3+2k4 etc still have cheating problems after all these years and anti-cheat protections, they really can't take a couple minutes and magically make it all go away

I was hoping for a "Don't worry we have this all under control, they are just bluffing" type response. C'mon, I need something to stop me from not going back to Eb-games and getting my $$ back from pre-ordering T:V.

Back