[T:V cheating] Oh fsck.

Xipher said:
Umm, he is standing high up on the tower, if you didn't notice the perspective. Also, don't forget the dip thats behind the flag and back by the spawn tower.
HelioS-Radar-Tribes-Pic3.JPG

The dots mean shazbot all. And notice how hes not seeing the enemy at their base, which he should if hes avoiding the fog. From what i see all he did was change the IFFs

If he can get a screenshot of him looking at the enemy base on winterlake on a good populated server(which should show all the crosses on his screen) then ill believe it, but as it is right now i dont think this is a player locator/fog hack/ whatever you want to call it

edit: from his base, not like 3/4 across the map

Last edited:
Greywolf, you are obviously out of your depth here. I suggest you go and install Hm1, or Hm2, and see what can really be done, before you attempt to correlate your "visual" view of the game, versus what actually happens in netcode, and coordinate updates in an FPS game.

Greywolf said:
The dots mean shazbot all. And notice how hes not seeing the enemy at their base, which he should if hes avoiding the fog. From what i see all he did was change the IFFs
Aye, you be correct. on the Dots part.
Although, I am sure the dots have some meaning.

I give up. Greywolf [strike]and Xipher are utter dunces[/strike] is an utter dunce.

Edit: Apologies Xipher.

Last edited:
TheRoDent said:
I give up. Greywolf and Xipher are utter dunces.
Um, please read earlier post. I do know what I am saying, as I basicly said the same thing. Intercept info about players, etc.
I do understand this stuff.
As for his implemantion, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasnt in Uscript. They might have been able to write it to be reliant on as little of the rest of the game as possible.

Last edited:
TheRoDent said:
I give up. Greywolf and Xipher are utter dunces.

Well no matter what we say IG will still be looking into this, but from these pictures it doesnt cause me to worry about cheats. The fact is that I wouldnt even WANT that cheat, the cross blocks out the entire chracter model, and the terrain around it- also all these dots around the map(wtf?). That and it doesnt give me any information that i didnt have before.....so yea dont know what the "oh fsck" is about.

Man, lots of the new guys must have come from places that weren't complete crapholes, they believe everything we say :(

I was joking :p

You can open the file in notepad or something to see it's all just rich text plaintext formatting

Back