[T:V cheating] Oh fsck.

meh :eek: i know there are admins who can get it though, and quite frankly I dont care

here:
Code:
PPP adapter verizon:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
        Description . . . . . . . . . . . : WAN (PPP/SLIP) Interface
        Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-53-45-00-00-00
        Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
        IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 138.89.36.72
        Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.255
        Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 138.89.36.72
        DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 151.198.0.38
        NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

hax away

lol ;]

ok =)

It'll be offline soon so I hope that tracert doesnt have too many hops! I'm going to bed early >_<~

and not having a static ip and all... well you know..

-[ELF]osGb`-

Tajora said:
and its just as fulfilling because devs nowa days trully do try to make their games secure with new security measures and what not, its a fun challenge for some, and for others its just another way to piss people off...

for me I hate cheating, i think its retarded, its the hack method that interests me not the actual cheat code.

-[ELF]osGb`-

So you "hack" the game in order to make a "cheat", but it's all about the "method"? Why don't you just say "I'm only doing it so the developers will secure their program" like every other dumbass?

Tajora said:
However, Epic does not attempt to sue me (or my host) for the simple reason that my releases are gpled proof of concept code :p
-[ELF]osGb`-

True, but they could very easily pursue you if they really wanted to make the effort. The second you alter their code, you've violated their EULA.

ignoring it wont make it go away...

what good would banning me do any way o_O

feel free to do so though, if it makes you happy that is.

--- night.

-[ELF]osGb`-

The only reason Tajora and other teens do what they do is to get attention. So let's continue giving him that for another 10 pages... :rolleyes:

this helios radar looks great it should be a standard feature in trives!
Get to see players names over their heads by default i like knowing who that is without having to hover... like TA's ~ function

and lets face it if your radar isnt destroyed you have all this information on the command map anyways and who wants to keep hitting C all the time to see where baddies are coming from it should be in our hud like this!

Back