[T:V cheating] Oh fsck.

Tajora, if you like the challenge, why don't you try to block cheats instead of creating them? Isn't it just as challenging to try to block HelioS, for example? The only thing different is that you will be doing a morally good thing, instead of doing a morally bad thing.

Heck, if you try to help Irrational/Epic, for example, then you will even be respected..in a good manner.

Personally, I don't understand why people like HelioS would spend hours and months to try to ruin a game experience for others.

Last edited:
I am not Tajora, i am just posting under his account... my name is [ELF]osGb`

i don't stop HelioS because I do not wish to and quite frankly, being in the same group as him and stopping his projects wouldn't be quite fair now would it?

I never said that what I do is for the betterment of any one, what I do is for the betterment of me and only me.

I learn from what I do and it comes naturally for me, I love it so I do what I love, it's as simple as that.

-[ELF]osGb`-

If you are so good at hacking and such, why cant you figure out how to set-up your own account here?

PM me i will give you some pointers.

thats like saying you being in the same group as some terrorist and letting them create wmd releasing it apon the world and not trying to stop them when you have all the power.

its totaly understandable.

No one cares if you hack a game or not, the problem is when you release it to the puplic.
If the ELF clan enjois palying with cheats, I dont care, cheat as many times you like.
The problems start when you give the cheats to other players or in the wors case, release it to the puplic.
If you havent done it yet and wont do it, then Im ok with you.

Im not a kid wich needs to grow up, I just find it kind of sad what happened to the cs community. I dont like the game either, It just makes wounder what cheats can do to a community.

WHY would anyone EVER do that!?!?

WHY would anyone EVER waste their life away, just so a game becomes less interesting and less fun?!?!

I CANNOT understand what is going through retards minds when they develope a cheat after 48 hours of hard work on exploitation.

Your wasting your life to give a minor (yet very annoying) inconvinience to everyone else in a a community untainted thus far.

There should be no trial, no jury, these people should just be killed. End

this is really interesting but i want to hear some imput from irritant as to if there will be holes in the engine or if the only way to hack the game would be eternally.

what if plasma turrets could magically hover above you and hit a spot near you on the ground causing splash damage

also what if they could change weapons and chase after you and use these things called packs

Aimbots may work like a plasma turret, but usually a plasma turret will only hit you directly, because it is at or below your altitude. An aimbot will rarely get a direct hit if you change speed/direction, but unless you change drastically, it will be very very close.

Back