[T:V cheating] Oh fsck.

If you're confused, then you're a retard. It's a blatant screenshot of a cheat in action.

This stuff irritates me highly. Ban these people from life.

it shows 1 guy, and from what i see we dont know how far 763 is. It could be just on the boundry of that fog for all I know.

Greywolf said:
it shows 1 guy, and from what i see we dont know how far 763 is. It could be just on the boundry of that fog for all I know.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking... but just in case, if anyone gets any more info on this one, please post it here, or PM me if you think it's too sensitive.

The point is that you're not supposed to be seeing that guy at all. It's a hook into the game engine, injected, and it's drawing "IFFs" including distance of a player object that you're not supposed to know. Perma IFF essentially.

Fark.

I hadn't thought I'd be getting into this so soon, but I guess working off a well-known engine has it's disadvantages.

/me might just have to start working on Defense Vengeance...

This is pretty much the real deal. HelioS's stuff is well known, and the methods too.

Last edited:
It's a program called HelioS-RADAR by two guys known as ANDO and Helios.

Features :

- Player Radar
- Nade Tracker
- Aimbot
- No Smoke
- No Flash
- No SniperScope
- No Recoil
- Enhanced Armor display

works from TOST 4.1.20 to 4.1.60, all TOSTXProtect, doesn't pass TOP. With Prerelease of Helios Radar 4.0.
I'll try to get a copy and give it to IGA (If I find it.. I'll pm a link to it.. I won't post it here)

Er. I have it on authority it's not much of a hoax. But yeah, my sources could be lying. I haven't seen any concrete evidence or code. But as I've said. The HelioS hacks are pretty well known.

I've heard a couple reports of an invisablity hack... can't provide much information, unfortunatly, but it's something to look out for.

Back