T:V Tweak Guide

BM pimping his website..

By the way Big Monkey what is up with your TV server its laggy. Your T2 classic server was always smooth as silk.

pyrot3chnic said:
pyrohud.jpg

can i please have this hud from you? pm me or something. i love that radar placement. i have a huge monitor and looking top right corner sucks.

?B-MAN said:
BM pimping his website..

By the way Big Monkey what is up with your TV server its laggy. Your T2 classic server was always smooth as silk.

I was hosting T:V mirror a few hours ago, and I assume people were really whoring the bandwidth.

I've never had complaints of lag from people with decent systems in T:V, I play there fine.

Although I haven't played there since I installed the demo so you may be right. I'll play there a bit tommorow and find out.

Last edited:
Big Monkey said:
I was hosting T:V mirror a few hours ago, and I assume people were really whoring the bandwidth.

I've never had complaints of lag from people with decent systems in T:V, I play there fine.

Although I haven't played there since I installed the demo so you may be right. I'll play there a bit tommorow and find out.

No big =). Im having to get use to the demo changes it screwed my routes. (at least what Ive learned thus far)

For some reason I lag there a lot more than others (Vanguard etc) but it could be me relearning movement with the nerfed jets.

I'm sorry if it has come up before but in 10 pages to search through and my need to get ready for work, I don't really feel like searching. When I installed the T2 chat via this thread a few of my huds got moved. It was a default setup but I'm wondering if this is because I am running 800x600 and the newly added files put them in a position for say 1024x768. I skimmed the readme files and didn't see any information. The moved huds are my pack/grenade up into the right side of the chat hud.

Thank you for your time and any positive advice.

I'm not sure what's wrong. It's hosted on my TW upgraded account and I know you have to be logged in to TW to be able to get it. Beyond that I don't know. But next time make 1 post and just wait for a reply. You're annoying as hell.

Thanks for the update MonkeyHero. I've been missing your hud since the demo came out.
I like the layout. I think the flag and deployable work in the new position.

MonkeyHero said:
I'm not sure what's wrong. It's hosted on my TW upgraded account and I know you have to be logged in to TW to be able to get it. Beyond that I don't know. But next time make 1 post and just wait for a reply. You're annoying as hell.

Upgraded? Upgraded account? I simply registerd a while back is there something I am missing? Some kind of account upgrade? And if so do I need to upgrade to download that new link you just posted?

Last edited:
Just a little update for all the hud whores (me)
This is based off of pyroT3chnics hud
Just gOOsed it up a bit for me
+ it has the speed hud in it
gUEces.bmp

This is the speedo dealio......................on the bottom...----------------------->

Back