Do NOT like the game

If you showed that sig to somebody that hasn't really been following T:V, they'd probably think that is showed the creation of Julia at three different stages in chronological order.

(@Asura)

becasue 1 person (eeyor) feels like voicing his opinion the whole community decides to pound on him, if he dont like it, its cool, but dont try to MAKE him see ur opinion as right everyone has voiced there opinions in here already , some people love it, some people hate it, just respect everyones opinions....dont shove urs down their trought

Pryo,

The heat's pretty much died down. One must not get in the way of the cleansing, else they be engulfed by the purifying flames. This is TW, we know.

Data said:
Um, wow.

You're complaining because they removed all the stupid, useless, and overpowered shazbot from Tribes 2?

Whatever dude.

Cloak pack? Are you effing kidding me?

^^What he said, plus, if you are saying T:V is slow there is seriously something wrong with you because it is much faster than t2 and probably even faster than t1 in feel.

tHE HERITICAL SHALL BE CLEANSE'ED BY THE FLAME OF THE COMMUNITY! THEY SHALL THEN BE THROWN INTO A PIT OF RABID PURPLE HORSES TILL JUGDED TO BE VET!

Last edited:
In your opinion and many others, but people many do like T2 over T1. People have the right to complain about T:V as much as the people, obviously here, have the right to complain about T2.

PyroPrinces said:
becasue 1 person (eeyor) feels like voicing his opinion the whole community decides to pound on him, if he dont like it, its cool, but dont try to MAKE him see ur opinion as right everyone has voiced there opinions in here already , some people love it, some people hate it, just respect everyones opinions....dont shove urs down their trought
We have opinions too.

When we disagree, we make it known. This is how people communicate.

BlackjackTHZ said:
In your opinion and many others, but people many do like T2 over T1. People have the right to complain about T:V as much as the people, obviously here, have the right to complain about T2.
This isn't about T2.

This is about T:V being a bad game because it doesn't include most of the gameplay elements of T2.

Which is obviously an absurd concept.

BlackjackTHZ said:

yes but those people are clearly bonkers and belong in a home

PyroPrinces said:

It's not that he said he was unhappy with the game, it's that he was negative in the wording he used as well. If he said that he didn't feel the game was taking the right direction and voiced why it wouldn't be such a problem, but when he says, "It sucks." and other such inspired comments, it doesn't make him look like the best person.

SINFX said:
Only point I totaly agree with......
You have not played teh beta i take it......It is very useful, for capping and for Defence. Since when the shield pack is in its active stage its dosent use your suite energy. Imagine all the times you have played SH in T1 naked, well now imagine if you could add an extra disk jump in the route AND be protected to a degree when you go in for the flag grab. That is what its like with TV. Just learn better routes. The only pack i have in question right not is the speed pack cause i believe it is the most least used pack. It would be useful for HD in a base, but the maps we have to play with so far don't usally require that POS.
You can also use the shield pack when playing MD, I dont know how many times i have use it as a MD with the buckler to bb incoming players. You can also bb a fighter pod with it if the pilot is on a sucide mission.

But if your still not satisfied wait till release, im sure they will have tweaked most things to make them as the most effective they can be in gameplay.

Back