T:V warez ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
blayze said:
Who is there to stop?

An American leaked the beta in the first place. I doubt some euro flew to TWS just to steal beta CD of a video game..

actually, iirc a couple euros flew to America to go to TW. See, they loved Tribes so much that they wanted to go to the lan. They loved Tribes enough to spend money to go and get into a beta.

Notice that they didn't "love" Tribes enough to e-rape it, and then pass it to their friends to further e-rape.

You complaining about getting into a closed beta, that barely anyone from TW got into, is pathetic. And using that reasoning to warez the beta is just sad.

enDless_Delirium said:
actually, iirc a couple euros flew to America to go to TW. See, they loved Tribes so much that they wanted to go to the lan. They loved Tribes enough to spend money to go and get into a beta.

Notice that they didn't "love" Tribes enough to e-rape it, and then pass it to their friends to further e-rape.

Thus proving my point that Europeans had the same chance to get it. Thank you!

Y'know, Thrax backstabbed me by saying he'd give me a quarter and then said he couldn't. I think I'll go break into his house, find his bankaccount info and take all his money.

That's ok right europe? I mean, he did say I could have some of his money

enDless_Delirium said:
Y'know, Thrax backstabbed me by saying he'd give me a quarter and then said he couldn't. I think I'll go break into his house, find his bankaccount info and take all his money.

Because.. cracking an easy cd protection of allready leaked beta is same, right?

and heres proof

normal_IMG_0204.jpg

I'd like some of those Europeans that attended TWars to post their opinions here. I'm sure they'd love how people are stealing what they paid to go get from another continent, really..

enDless_Delirium said:

Way to screw the meaning... :rolleyes:

blayze said:
Because.. cracking an easy cd protection of allready leaked beta is same, right?

to the best of my knowledge there is no varying degrees of illegal.

murder is just as illegal as rape is just as illegal as stealing.

So yep, exact same thing.

enDless_Delirium said:

I only noticed Lacerator being an european triber. According to his info he already seemed to live in States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back