T:V warez ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lucky break with my plane ticket to TWs, but it still cost me around 400-500$ for the whole trip.

Amadeu5 said:
I'm by no chance making excuses, just stating that if a community is left out of something they're supposed to be involved in, then they're going to make themselves involved.

What makes it "supposed to be involved in"? Seriously curious on this one, not trying to insult.

DigitalFiction said:
How is it retarded? I'm saying everyone had the same chance to go and get it legally and that stealing for saying "ohno I was left out" is wrong. Its the same as what you're typing but with an added point.
Don't assume others to do things you wouldn't do, thank you.

Amadeu5 said:
I'm by no chance making excuses, just stating that if a community is left out of something they're supposed to be involved in, then they're going to make themselves involved.
Who EVER posted that Europe is supposed to be involved at all stages?

No one.

You felt like someone owed you something for nothing. There's no two ways about it.

Amadeu5 said:
We're the members of the same community? :shrug:

the community is allowed into Open Beta. Noone said Europe couldn't be part of the Open Beta. the closed beta is not for the community, it's for testing the game and making sure a fun game is given to the community.

Try again though if you want.

Amadeu5 said:
We're the members of the same community? :shrug:

True, but no one was owed a thing, no one was "supposed" to be in beta. It was "hey, lets reward people for coming to TWars and get ourselves some beta testers."

I didn't go and I'm not sitting here saying that I was owed the beta because I've played the series for __ years or because I'm in __ clan on __ ladder.

Edit: Or because I couldn't afford to go.

This is like me getting pissed off at Microsoft for not hiring me even though I live next door. Those effers! I need to steal their megahurtz!

JodoFett said:
This is like me getting pissed off at Microsoft for not hiring me even though I live next door. Those effers! I need to steal their megahurtz!

Tell Billy I said wassup.

enDless_Delirium said:
the community is allowed into Open Beta. Noone said Europe couldn't be part of the Open Beta. the closed beta is not for the community, it's for testing the game and making sure a fun game is given to the community.
I agree.
But why aren't Euros capable of doing this aswell? Timezones? Cheap excuse..
Sending the CDs? "Valid" excuse, but VU has offices in Europe too.
(For the "closed" beta that is..)

blayze said:
I'm sure everyone in this thread is legit and buys their PC games and software..

To be honest, I've downloaded 4 cracked games and all within the last year. I later bought 3 and uninstalled 1. The thing that seperates me from the whiners here is that I'm not making excuses.

Last edited:
Nash said:
I agree.
But why aren't Euros capable of doing this aswell? Timezones? Cheap excuse..
Sending the CDs? "Valid" excuse, but VU has offices in Europe too.
(For the "closed" beta that is..)
Closed means not for everyone. That's why it's closed.

blayze said:
I'm sure everyone in this thread is legit and buys their PC games and software..

Yes I do actually.

Furthermore, I don't try to eff over things that I like and want there to be more of.

You can use the MP3 argument all you want, but there isn't an MP3 on my computer that I don't own the CD for. Do I download before I buy? yes I do, but it either stays and I get the CD, or it's gone when I don't like the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back