T:V warez ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
well euros didnt post the leaked beta on a famous torrent site like what happened to d3alpha.
kept it in the community.

Osiris, it did go up for a brief period of time (I should have got a screenie).

I believe it might have got nuked (removed) due to nobody knowing how to use it.

[edit] Nobody meaning your average non serious tribesplaying person who doesn't have access to the various IRC chans.

Last edited:
illy said:
i think its hilarious that if u get caught trying to warez T:V beta you will get banned, but for any other game, doom 3 is an example, a blind eye is turned.

The fact that this has happened is basically the fault of the publisher, Vivendi Universal games, Fileplanet will lose revenue and subscribers will feel cheated.

ok, you need to be put back to member if you're actually this stupid.

Osiris said:
well euros didnt post the leaked beta on a famous torrent site like what happened to d3alpha.
kept it in the community.
I saw it was posted on an infamous torrent site in the *new* section while looking for a birdhouse building ebook...tracker was dead though.

why warez an early beta when a stable better open beta is around the corner? personally i can't wait to try open beta, i think KP and Irrational Games have done an excellent job

illy said:
why warez an early beta when a stable better open beta is around the corner? personally i can't wait to try open beta, i think KP and Irrational Games have done an excellent job
Noone said something different ;)
It's jsut the "euros got left out of the beta" part which makes us warez it.
Btw, this discussion is getting tiresome :x

Nash said:
Noone said something different ;)
It's jsut the "euros got left out of the beta" part which makes us warez it.
Btw, this discussion is getting tiresome :x

Euros can get it off Fileplanet like 99% of the US. Not saying "omg don't warez it!!!" but to think its ok just because you're European isn't true.

It's not that. But if the euro community was involved in the closed beta then there wouldn't have been that much motivation to warez it.

JodoFett said:
Of course, if 200 people in Europe had been involved they definately wouldn't have warezed it. :rolleyes:
US people were involved, and it wasn't you to warez it, even though there's a lot more of you guys.

Dont know why... I'm one evil biatch.

On one hand, for games that I support, I think it's morally wrong.

On the other hand, for games I'm not really into, I think of it as an advanced form of "Try it before you buy it". After all, most games... actually, all games I play now are either MMO or FPS. FPS are only fun online, which you cannot really play with a warez copy. MMO are the same... Therefore, I don't really warez anything.

Obviously US people were involved, but it doesn't make it right to do no matter what continent you are on. Give whatever reasons you want, but I can guarentee you if I had not gone to TWs I would not have downloaded the beta until it is released on FP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back