T:V warez ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because you didnt get a chance to get in, you somehow think you deserved it and took matters in your own hands? I'm as bitter as you are Nash, but that doesnt mean I have to act on it.

edit: holy shit this thread is moving fast, Nash' post in on the page before this one :)

I guess my logic is flawed in that you could parallel the T:V beta to a one dollar bill. You can have a whole bunch of each but if someone takes one from you, they're still stealing. I stand corrected. Back to refreshing fileplanet.

Summation:
According to this thread Euro Tribes community is full of douchebags. At least thats what Ive got out of this. Not merely warezing and such, just your outright attitude that you deserve anything, pathetic.

I'm an american and I'm not going to judge the euros that warezed it for what they've done. I did it too.

Last edited:
Da_Timsta said:
So because you didnt get a chance to get in, you somehow think you deserved it and took matters in your own hands? I'm as bitter as you are Nash, but that doesnt mean I have to act on it.
Different points of view there.
JodoFett said:
It's the same argument, and you are still stealing.
I don't even try to decline the fact that it's "stolen".
But i honestly don't feel bad about it. I know that VU/IGA didn't allow it,
i know that FP has an exclusive deal with VU to distribute the open Beta.

I'll still buy the game, and yet, i was even stupid enough to buy a monthly subscription for FP.

I'll buy the game no matter what. And as i said, i don't feel bad about the warezing part.

That's my final statement in this case, cause it's useless to argue about it. ;)
You've your (valid) points, we've (i've) our (my) valid ones.

Get over it, let's play Tribes cause that's it what it's all about. :)

biscuit said:
Summation:
According to this thread Euro Tribes community is full of douchebags. At least thats what Ive got out of this. Not merely warezing and such, just your outright attitude that you deserve anything, pathetic.

:lol:

Yes, the vocal minority is always representative of the silent majority, good thinking batman.

Btw I'd say there's just as many yanks as there are euros with the hacked beta, it's just there's more dull efftards this side of the atlantic that can't keep their gobs shut.

enDless_Delirium said:
Yes I do actually.

Furthermore, I don't try to eff over things that I like and want there to be more of.

You can use the MP3 argument all you want, but there isn't an MP3 on my computer that I don't own the CD for. Do I download before I buy? yes I do, but it either stays and I get the CD, or it's gone when I don't like the song.

Hypocrite. I belive Jodo said it best:

JodoFett said:
You are still effing stealing.

enDless_Delirium said:
Actually, I think the problem is a whole bunch of us are being told "You have to wait to get into the beta. be patient"

So we wait and are patient, we're tying to be a good supportive community. How are we repaid? A bunch of others are stealing and breaking into the beta, so by being good we're getting screwed out of playing a game we love and have been waiting to play for years. Meanwhile others are in, flaunting that they're in, and aren't being punished.

It's making for sore feelings.

And, again, Jodo works his wonders:

JodoFett said:
B

O

O

H

O

O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.