[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Validuz said:
I make a thread asking if they can add an option to autodrop blaster/any weapon.
People didn't take exception to your use of "option", they took exception to the fact that you said this:
Yea, since you guys are fucking up bigtime
It has been stated that this is why you've found yourself in a rather large pile of shit without a shovel. I don't know why you keep trying to claim that this is about your opinion anymore...

Disdain said:
People didn't take exception to your use of "option", they took exception to the fact that you said this:

It has been stated that this is why you've found yourself in a rather large pile of shit without a shovel. I don't know why you keep trying to claim that this is about your opinion anymore...
READ THE REST OF THE FUCKING SENTENCE. I said: "Yea, since you guys are fucking up bigtime and not allowing client-side scripting..."

val's problem usually isnt his message, its how he communicates his message. he's been in the same hole for 2 years now :shrug:

Solarius said:
Argh, scripting will be in!!.. Just not until after retail release... :grimreape :grimreape :grimreape
Can you please link me to the info on that statement?

validuz is the new strega

he posts retard statements then tries to act like he meant something else

only he cant delete the thread when everyone viewing the board starts shitting on him:-(

Validuz said:
READ THE REST OF THE FUCKING SENTENCE. I said: "Yea, since you guys are fucking up bigtime and not allowing client-side scripting..."
Oh I did, but...you know what, telling people that they're fucking up isn't the best way to open up an op-piece. That just got everyone on the hate train [Osiris] and put you in a hill of shit. Stop trying to claw out, re-tooling your "argument". Blah, blah, blah, read this... you're a script-dependent never-was.

I on the other hand was a script-free never-was. Eat it.

/me is updating scores....(damn im gone for 10 minutes and miss the action)

oh yea fal u werent included cuz u won undisputedly :) the ones mentioned were ongoin flame wars!

Val, I think you should masturbate 4 times before posting on the internet. It should tone down your testosterone and make you more happy all around :)

I've actually found the blaster to be pretty useful, especially when protecting a doorway. You can just stick it right in their face and unload round after round, it's practically a shotgun.

Validuz said:
Can you please link me to the info on that statement?

I think someone mentioned something about creating a mutator that will allow basic clientside scripting. Correct me if im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back