[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me how not having your blaster is such a huge issue? It doesn't effect your weight at all... so I don't see what the point of throwing it is.

Trusk|llz said:
official scores for the afternoon

val-3 tajora-0
val-2 fool-1
val-3 gandalf-3
badmofo-2 val -0 (2 unresponded insults)
me-0 blotter- -1

just in, disdain threaz and kwago combo smackdown-5 val-0

what about me?

LostAngel said:
Can someone please explain to me how not having your blaster is such a huge issue? It doesn't effect your weight at all... so I don't see what the point of throwing it is.

scavenging?

which would be cool if there was a scavenge script to drop the weapons u pick up that arent in ur loadout. i hate cyclin through all my crap and dropping what i dont need :/

but if its not there, i can live w/out it.

Blotter said:
scavenging?

which would be cool if there was a scavenge script to drop the weapons u pick up that arent in ur loadout. i hate cyclin through all my crap and dropping what i dont need :/

but if its not there, i can live w/out it.

yeah because the nano-second it takes to hit alt 1 is so fucking HORRIBLE OMG

BadMoFo said:

well, like i said, no big deal. especially not w/the blaster. im thinkin the entire loadout.

but what if ur loadout is disc nade burner, and u HAVE to go scavenge for them, and u keep walking over corpses with grenade launchers and crap u dont need. u'll constantly have to drop crap. i used scavenge scripts constantly in both t1 and t2, they save TONS of time.

Blotter said:
well, like i said, no big deal. especially not w/the blaster. im thinkin the entire loadout.

but what if ur loadout is disc nade burner, and u HAVE to go scavenge for them, and u keep walking over corpses with grenade launchers and crap u dont need. u'll constantly have to drop crap. i used scavenge scripts constantly in both t1 and t2, they save TONS of time.

you wont pick up weapons unless you hit the key for it.

you can walk over anyones booty and pickup only the ammo you need!

Val should use his skillz to make the first T:V mod, Val-MOD, and he can run a dedicated server for himself where he can throw blasters and suicide ad nauseum. He could even create a ladder for himself and be #1

Fool said:
Everyone has different preferences, yours are not special.
You're right, now fuckign read the original post. I said "OPTION". In other words, it won't fucking affect you and your newbie blaster. It's just an OPTION for the large group of people that don't like having that worthless (whatever you think of the weapon, doesnt matter) weapon in their loadout. GET IT???

Scripting would be nice, but it's gone and you'll have to deal with that. Bitching won't get it included. The maps can't be made bigger, again you'll have to deal with it.
That's called "input". It's just that all you fucking retards think that "input" in a beta test needs to be 100% positive/prasing otherwise you people call it "crying". ERRRHHH, wrong. I said what features I liked, and I said what I dislike. That's called input.

Every complaint you have is not an apparent balance issue, or bug issue, it's merely a "wah I don't like this!" issue.
Well guess fucking what? That's YOUR opinion. If you can't see how everything is scaled wrong in TV, then I think you're just blindly following along, because you're too afraid someone might say "wah", if you go against the sheep.

You might as well quit because you clearly will never be satisfied with anything they put out. Why don't you give your beta CD to someone who will actually work hard and make worthwhile suggestions instead of just being some pansy ass bitch who can't spell to save his life.
I've made a ton of posts, everything from gameplay (even before closed beta), from options I think would make the game great. Many people agreed with my thread(s) on those ideas/features. What you don't seem to get, is that it's getting to that point, in which only small changes will be made. The closer this game comes to release... the more worried I get when I don't see a resemblance to T1/T2C (and no, I don't want just new graphics, but I'd like a similar feel with similar gameplay).

BadMoFo said:
you wont pick up weapons unless you hit the key for it.

you can walk over anyones booty and pickup only the ammo you need!

fuckin a
this is y i need beta
so i can be privelage to this valueable info and not make stupid posts (it'll still happen, just not as often)

god damnit

LostAngel said:
I don't always goto the invo, I like to get to the flag asap (or just chase), and then scavenge for a weapon/pack.

LD.

BadMoFo said:

Yeah, I guess I just don't understand. Maybe it's because I'd rather be able to use the blaster to take down incoming HO's/Vehicles rather than tossing it and trying to scavenge.

I'd rather play smart and just hit alt-1 when I want the new weapon and be prepared otherwise. :shrug:

Validuz said:
You respond by calling me a newbie for not like the blaster.

im not sure where you got this from

you are a newbie because you suck at tribes and whine about dumb trivial bullshit

Validuz said:
I don't always goto the invo, I like to get to the flag asap (or just chase), and then scavenge for a weapon/pack.

LD.

So just scavenge and hit alt-1 before you pick up your new gun. I think tossing the blaster is just a crutch for an ill-prepared spawn player. I'd rather have a teammate have the option of using the blaster than having him only run around with two weapons...

But then again, I'd rather play smart than fall into old habits.

LostAngel said:
Yeah, I guess I just don't understand. Maybe it's because I'd rather be able to use the blaster to take down incoming HO's/Vehicles rather than tossing it and trying to scavenge.

I'd rather play smart and just hit alt-1 when I want the new weapon and be prepared otherwise. :shrug:

Of course, simply because your head isn't in your ass. We all understand he wants the option, he just doesn't understand that it's a retarded and unnecessary option to ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back