[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoolooman said:
Dude, he stole the sig from Gandalf. Ahahahaha.
Thanks captain obvious! I DID DNOTN'T KNOW THAT!1

I've known several of the 4m guys from base; Stallion, etc..

its odd that it shoots what looks like bullets and uses energy
i dont really care tho
and the blaster isnt a newbie weapon..

Validuz said:
He has dashes in his name, because he was(is and always will be) to unoriginal to come up with a name someone hasn't already chosen, and he's calling me a newbie... what else is there to say?

uh

it was a name chosen on the OGL forums, which i began competing on for tribes1

of course someone else had as common of a name registered it being the most popular ladder at the time

i decided not to change it when i came over to the TW forums when they were first opened

stop posting your worthless opinions and go back to tribes2, newbie

-cyanide- said:
uh

it was a name chosen on the OGL forums, which i began competing on for tribes1

of course someone else had as common of a name registered it being the most popular ladder at the time

i decided not to change it when i came over to the TW forums when they were first opened

stop posting your worthless opinions and go back to tribes2, newbie
Why are you even trying to defend yourself, idiot? The reply I posted to you, was to show how stupid you were for trying to say I was a newbie for wanting an auto-drop blaster option. It wasn't supposed to make sense and be clever.

But nice excuse for being unoriginal though... twas a good story.

I hated T2 and I beta tested that as well. The difference being that the bugs and gameplay choices in T2 were simply horrendous. If your worst complaint is there's no auto-drop blaster script, then the game is pretty well off. I guess you're too lazy to hit the single weapon drop key when you have the blaster equipped, but whatever. Let's have the Dev team waste time correcting that instead of getting rid of the insta-freeze bug because you're pussy is in a knot.

Validuz said:
You'd rather have another T2 happen, right? :lol: Hypocrite.

you definantly arent from the original tribes, since ive never heard of you

so by default you must be a tribes2 fag

therefore your opinions on how tribes3 will turn out are void

go away

official scores for the afternoon

val-3 tajora-0
val-2 fool-1
val-3 gandalf-3
badmofo-2 val -0 (2 unresponded insults)
me-0 blotter- -1

just in, disdain threaz and kwago combo smackdown-5 val-0

Last edited:
Validuz said:
Why are you even trying to defend yourself, idiot? The reply I posted to you, was to show how stupid you were for trying to say I was a newbie for wanting an auto-drop blaster option. It wasn't supposed to make sense and be clever.

But nice excuse for being unoriginal though... twas a good story.

if you were to look back on your own posts, you called me a newbie for "having dashes surrounding my name"

its amazing how you pulled all this information out of a post that didnt say anything except the above paraphrase

Litte things make huge differences. Not allowing any type of scripting means that we have to "request" and whine about something to get our game customized. That's what pisses me off.

And no, my "worst complaint" is not the blaster thing. It's the feel of the game, the invironment being limited by the OOB grid, the "big" scaling problem, the speed of the disc, the TREMENDOUS blast radius of the disc/nade/mortar, and all the other little quarks I've been posting about.

P.S. Someone said they will be adding some scripting support later on... is this true?

Validuz said:
Litte things make huge differences. Not allowing any type of scripting means that we have to "request" and whine about something to get our game customized. That's what pisses me off.

And no, my "worst complaint" is not the blaster thing. It's the feel of the game, the invironment being limited by the OOB grid, the "big" scaling problem, the speed of the disc, the TREMENDOUS blast radius of the disc/nade/mortar, and all the other little quarks I've been posting about.

P.S. Someone said they will be adding some scripting support later on... is this true?

Everyone has different preferences, yours are not special. Scripting would be nice, but it's gone and you'll have to deal with that. Bitching won't get it included. The maps can't be made bigger, again you'll have to deal with it.

Every complaint you have is not an apparent balance issue, or bug issue, it's merely a "wah I don't like this!" issue. You might as well quit because you clearly will never be satisfied with anything they put out. Why don't you give your beta CD to someone who will actually work hard and make worthwhile suggestions instead of just being some pansy ass bitch who can't spell to save his life.

-cyanide- said:
if you were to look back on your own posts, you called me a newbie for "having dashes surrounding my name"

its amazing how you pulled all this information out of a post that didnt say anything except the above paraphrase
Get it fucking through, retard. I know this is a HARD one for you to understand.. but let me try again.

I make a thread asking if they can add an option to autodrop blaster/any weapon.

People respond negatively, instead of just READING where it says "OPTION". so it wouldn't affect them even if it WAS added.

You respond by calling me a newbie for not like the blaster.

Your post was obvious wannabe elitism, so I decided to respond to you by calling you a newbie for the dashes in your name. It wasn't meant to make sense, or be clever, just to point out the fact that you're just randomly calling someone a newbie... for no clear reason. Therefore, you're a dipshit and need to be mocked.

Get it now?

You're a newbie because you want an auto-drop instead of making the pained effort of pressing a "drop weapon" key.

edit: And it's ironic that you said I wanted another T2 when you clearly want the game to do all the work for you like T2 did. Hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back