[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
They already said they're going to allow scripting sometime after retail.. <I can't believe I read this whole thing, damn this job, damn it all to hell!>

y u piece of shits
dont tell me what key i cant hit u idiotic morons
grrrrrrr (im pissed off at the world) grrrr

Validuz said:
I still wouldn't use it. I spawn without an nrg pack... there's no damn way I'm going to use a weapon that uses nrg to fire.

guess you won't be using the sniper rifle in t:v

people who dropped the blaster automatically via script in t2 were idiots imho though...easy way to take out shielded HO if they were owning your base and you spawned

(and val, you say you aren't in the beta but have played t:v....have you played it online, on a populated server?)

Last edited:
oh yes THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REFUELED respond VAL

[personal request] pwn Tajora first!

Last edited:
....u obviously dont read well. hop off his cock is very ironic coming from u since u make it ur duty to respond personally to almost everythread i start on other forums
even tho i have never heard of U

oh btw is that an onyx quote in your sig? if so then RESPECT if not.....

I cant wait to buckler u in the face!

Trusk|llz said:
....u obviously dont read well. hop off his cock is very ironic coming from u since u make it ur duty to respond personally to almost everythread i start on other forums
even tho i have never heard of U

oh btw is that an onyx quote in your sig? if so then RESPECT if not.....

I cant wait to buckler u in the face!
I don't know who you are. Never heard of you and I only reply to stupid posts when I'm bored. I don't know who the hell onyx is btw.

...and why do u think i made those threads....BCUZ IM BORED! so why u take them seriously. i mean cmon who really cares about what mic u have for tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back