[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
rikjs said:
OK, how do you think the devs are going to make a quick button to drop the blaster? By binding it to a key, thats right, one of your precious keys. Which you can do by yourself, its no different to what the dev's will do contrary to popular belief.

And why don't you use WASD just because the game only allows you to carry 3 weapons?
No, not a damn keybind... an OPTION. "Drop blaster on spawn".

Validuz said:
You assumed something else. Don't assume something you don't know (just like you ASSUMED I haven't played the beta).

My assumptions from the thread you are referring to stemmed from your impressions of the game. I mean I feel that everyone is entitled to their opinions. Love the game? Great, me too! Dislike it? Ok that's fine, why? But when you started to list things that were just plain wrong about the game it stops being an opinion. You can have an opinion that 2+2=6 but you'd be wrong. Your assertions in that particular thread as to what was wrong with T:V were just plain bizzaro, hence why I said "You must not be in beta"

Similarly I'm left with that assumption in regards to beta feedback. Regardless of whether you like the game or not if you indeed did have access to the beta forum you would see that player feedback has shaped this game with each build. So I'm not sure if you're stuck in a bizzaro alternate universe or if you're just so angry at your pathetic existence that you can't see straight.

If they ever do this intentionally, wouldn't it be better to just have the option to spawn without a blaster? No point in having useless blasters on the ground.

hehe, i love seeing fal trying to be diplomatic only to recieve the typical val response
guess fal's practicing for t:v adminning :D

Undisciplined said:
If they ever do this intentionally, wouldn't it be better to just have the option to spawn without a blaster? No point in having useless blasters on the ground.
Yes, it would :)

There should be a server-side script that when Validuz spawns it replaces the blaster model with a 18 inch black dildo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back