[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falhawk said:
I know you get confused easily so I'll explain my post. You have a history of being a complete asshat and asserting that your opinions (in general) supercede those of others.

You bring nothing to the community. I, as well as many others, look forward to the day that you get fed up and leave.
The thing is, morons like you drive me... and keep me here. I'm not going anywhere.

The super simple fact remains that all I'm asking for is an OPTION to auto-drop my blaster when I spawn. If you don't like the idea of having that option (THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO USE), then why in the flying fuck are you even posting? Either way, the decision won't affect you, because you clearly want to keep your blaster. You're just trying (and failing) to troll. Now fuck off, idiot.

Amadeu5 said:
Yes. Yes, there was. You're fucked without jumpjetting. The same can't be said for throwing the blaster. Although I'm sure you're going to say it and think you're right.

ONOES YOU WILL HAVE TO PRESS KEYS!!!! And you're complaining about filling the game with newbie features? How about we make a mod for you that will run routes and setup deploayables so you won't have to worry about using your precious keys. :rolleyes:

:)

Amadeu5 said:
Yes. Yes, there was. You're fucked without jumpjetting. The same can't be said for throwing the blaster. Although I'm sure you're going to say it and think you're right.

ONOES YOU WILL HAVE TO PRESS KEYS!!!! And you're complaining about filling the game with newbie features? How about we make a mod for you that will run routes and setup deployables so you won't have to worry about using your precious keys. :rolleyes:
If you don't want it, why are you posting? As I said to the retard above... either way the option wouldn't affect you, moron. Get a fucking clue, mkay?

Falhawk said:
Maybe...JUST MAYBE you don't have access to all the information and feedback that the beta testers have given?
WOw, that took weeks and weeks for you to guess. I guess it was just easier to say "omg, he's not in teh beta channel, he must not be IN TEH BETA" (on TWL).

Perhaps I have a better point of view in this particular situation since I can read posts on the beta board? I can see people make point by point analysis' of each build and see direct response to those points by devs. When I read the release notes for each build I know where the changes come from.
Once again, your brain failed you.

Val, give up man, this is borderline massochistic.
What's "borderline" is the fact that you dipshits are AGAINST an option that won't fucking affect any of you. Fucking selfish assholes.

Validuz said:
The thing is, morons like you drive me... and keep me here. I'm not going anywhere.

The super simple fact remains that all I'm asking for is an OPTION to auto-drop my blaster when I spawn. If you don't like the idea of having that option (THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO USE), then why in the flying fuck are you even posting? Either way, the decision won't affect you, because you clearly want to keep your blaster. You're just trying (and failing) to troll. Now fuck off, idiot.

it's all in the presentation.

[REQUEST] Quick button to drop blaster
"I know its not a major gameplay feature but it'd be cool if we could drop the blaster quickly. Thanks, keep up the good work"

Validuz said:
If you don't want it, why are you posting? As I said to the retard above... either way the option wouldn't affect you, moron. Get a fucking clue, mkay?
The problem is not that I don't want the feature. The problem is that you're talking to the devs as if they just killed your parents and burned your house down without reason, and you're doing it to request minor features. And if that wasn't enough, you're calling everyone names who doesn't agree with you. You should realize that you're not going to achieve a thing with this attitude.

Validuz said:
WOw, that took weeks and weeks for you to guess. I guess it was just easier to say "omg, he's not in teh beta channel, he must not be IN TEH BETA" (on TWL).

Once again, your brain failed you.

What's "borderline" is the fact that you dipshits are AGAINST an option that won't fucking affect any of you. Fucking selfish assholes.

massochistic due to your self defeating attitude.

"Once again, your brain failed you"

Explain what you mean by that. You asserted that only things like colored IFF changes came from beta testers. You said that "REQUESTS" don't work. I'm saying they do. Somehow my brain failed me?

what's this thread about again?

ps. i bet you can already bind throw blaster if you edit the ini files by hand :eek:

val has TT on his blackberry, replying and breakingdown posts with ninjalike quickness

oh yea falhawk-4 val-2, this makes for good afternoon reading keep it goin please

Falhawk said:
it's all in the presentation.

[REQUEST] Quick button to drop blaster
"I know its not a major gameplay feature but it'd be cool if we could drop the blaster quickly. Thanks, keep up the good work"
You're right. I went about it wrong.

However, it wasn't just because "that's the way I am", it's because I (and Im not even a good scripter) could've done all these requests in a couple minutes, if they allowed SOME scripting. Instead, they are forcing us to come here and "rally" for these things in T1/T2 we loved.

In the end, this request is very possible through keybinds. You can bind a key to specifically drop the blaster.

They aren't going to make this an automatic function. Do you really expect them to come out and say "Yes this weapon is totally useless." just because it is useless in your opinion?

OK, how do you think the devs are going to make a quick button to drop the blaster? By binding it to a key, thats right, one of your precious keys. Which you can do by yourself, its no different to what the dev's will do contrary to popular belief.

And why don't you use WASD just because the game only allows you to carry 3 weapons?

Last edited:
Falhawk said:
"Once again, your brain failed you"

Explain what you mean by that.
You assumed something else. Don't assume something you don't know (just like you ASSUMED I haven't played the beta).

Wow so Validuz is not in the Closed BETA, but is playing it? Did Mommy let you out of the basement to go to your E-friend's house?

Your request is as retarded as your attitude. Why does it even matter if you have the blaster, and if you are going for a grab why not just throw it on your way to the flag? Or rebind your blaster switch to blaster throw (then you aren't wasting the precious key since you wont use that weapon anyway)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back