[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
KillerONE said:
:ugh:

You have an exteme attitude problem.

Haven't you learned that if you ATTACK someone, they are less inclined to help you or even acknowledge you?

Guess you have some growing up to do little buddy.

:)

It's seem in GENERAL the Vet^3 and Vet^4 tags are synonomous with asshole, and asshole plug. Unfortunately, KillerONE, you're the exception rather than the rule. :rocket:

Amadeu5 said:
Jump jetting was a vital move that you HAD to do to get good. Dropping a weapon on respawn is not.
The near exact quote was "we want to avoid repetitive button mashing". It had nothing to do with "a skill that needed to be learned".

If alt+1 doesn't suit you, bind it to another key. Duh.
Yea, I think I'll waste one of my limited keys for throwing blaster! THANKS AMADEUS!1

I am sure that claiming that IG is filling the game with newbie features and fucking up by not giving you the option to disable them will surely earn you a lot of sympathy from them.
thx again!11

Decepti|<on said:
is he calling features newbie for a game that isn't even out of beta?

Even worse, he's not IN beta.

Even worse than that there's lots of scripting that can be done, wouldn't doubt that this can already be done via .ini files.

Validuz said:
"Requests" and hints don't work.

This is simply a lie. You must have a complex of some sort.

All good requests and helpful hints are taken accordingly (as you can see from the 03 to 04 patch). All frivolous, BS demands are discarded if deemed as much.

FreshMeat said:
I never quite understood why you need to throw the blaster away. You are just going to an inventory station anyway to suit up with the armour and weapons of you choice. If you play in spawn, then having the extra weapon is not a big deal, just exchanged it with a different one. Really, IMHO, this is really nit picky.
Yea, I can't believe I might want to actually run to the flag BEFORE getting inv (emergences)... im such a dumb player sometimes.

Validuz said:
Yea, I think I'll waste one of my limited keys for throwing blaster! THANKS AMADEUS!1

You just said yourself that what you're requesting isn't important enough to even pay attention to, let alone bind a key to.

Your bitching is without motivation. Insanity.

KillerONE said:
Even worse, he's not IN beta.

Even worse than that there's lots of scripting that can be done, wouldn't doubt that this can already be done via .ini files.
That's correct, champ. "Validuz" isn't ON the closed beta list. Am I playing it (somehow) though? Yep, for awhile...

nlhlacrosse said:
You just said yourself that what you're requesting isn't important enough to even pay attention to, let alone bind a key to.
Reading helps, idiot.

Validuz said:
Yea... I can see how having an option to throw your blaster when you spawn will totally nullify your opinion... (moron).

I know you get confused easily so I'll explain my post. You have a history of being a complete asshat and asserting that your opinions (in general) supercede those of others.

You bring nothing to the community. I, as well as many others, look forward to the day that you get fed up and leave.

Okay, idea: If the weapon dropping can be bound absolutely to a certain weapon (as opposed to having to press the slots), like weapon switching can, then simply set "drop blaster" to the up arrow key. This way, when you move, you drop the blaster. :shrug:

Validuz said:
The near exact quote was "we want to avoid repetitive button mashing". It had nothing to do with "a skill that needed to be learned".
Yes. Yes, there was. You're fucked without jumpjetting. The same can't be said for throwing the blaster. Although I'm sure you're going to say it and think you're right.
Validuz said:
ONOES YOU WILL HAVE TO PRESS KEYS!!!! And you're complaining about filling the game with newbie features? How about we make a mod for you that will run routes and setup deployables so you won't have to worry about using your precious keys. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Validuz said:
Like what? No team-colored IFFs? Wow. :lol:

Maybe...JUST MAYBE you don't have access to all the information and feedback that the beta testers have given? Perhaps I have a better point of view in this particular situation since I can read posts on the beta board? I can see people make point by point analysis' of each build and see direct response to those points by devs. When I read the release notes for each build I know where the changes come from.

Val, give up man, this is borderline massochistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back