[Feedback] TV Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
A server can allow scripts to be run.

So an "Ora Mod" would allow stuff like auto waypointing, mortar spam points, etc to work great in T:V.

I only read first page but...

I don't want any scripting whatsoever. Even if it means a few extra key presses.

Validuz said:
Yea, thanks KO... I'll keep that in mind. Now fuck off, dipshit... I could seriously give a flying fuck what you think.

If they would just allow SOME scripting, you wouldn't be seeing all these damn requests for "ResetZoom", "better invo buttons", "Hud Mover", etc ,etc... instead, we have to come to the forum and "request it". And even then is ends up getting ignored, or the obligatory "noted" comes in.

Ding ding - baleeted!

*clicks ignore*

LostAngel said:
Val, I think you should masturbate 4 times before posting on the internet. It should tone down your testosterone and make you more happy all around :)
I am happy though.. regardless of the tone of my posts :D

Equaknox said:
I think someone mentioned something about creating a mutator that will allow basic clientside scripting. Correct me if im wrong.
Yes, I remember that way back as well... but I don't think I ever remember seeing a dev saying they were going to include some type of scripting engine, so we could do minor scripting.

Firstly, we can't respond to every single request or feedback post. We are down to the wire production-wise and have to prioritise our time. Bugs absolutely come first.

Secondly, I often leave feedback and request threads open to see if anyone else has any thoughts on the matter and to allow discussion to develop. Bugs, once noted, are locked ASAP unless we're waiting for more info.

Thirdly, we consider any feedback purely on its merits, though we do expect common courtesy. We are ordinary guys and extremely negative or rude posts are unlikely to garner the attention their ideas might otherwise deserve. Likewise, posts that are simply "I do not like this" aren't helpful. Thoughtful, carefully considered posts that explore an issue and take into account things like game balance are a lot more useful.

Fourth, we cannot include new features. The definition of Beta is "feature complete". That is, all features that are supposed to be in the game are there, it's purely down to tuning. It is far too time consuming from a testing perspective to introduce a new feature. Reinstating scripting in almost any form would be a new feature.

Fifth, we continue to welcome any and all feedback as long as it's useful and constructive.

For example, here's how I would have posted Validuz's concerns if I were him;

[Feedback] Blaster is not a useful weapon.
I find the blatser not a very useful weapon to use. I feel it's underpowered and I discard it as quickly as I can in game in favour of something else. Is there a possibility that we could have an "auto drop on spawn" feature for the blaster? Would this unbalance the gameplay? Thoughts?

Finally, Validuz you have implied that you have been playing the Closed Beta though you're not actually in the Closed Beta. Can I ask is this correct, and if so how have you managed to play the game?

....ok just got home and all votes are in the only results that matter from this afternoon flame warz is

IrritAnt- 1 bagillion
val- banned?

:grimreape -----flame over-------- :grimreape

oh SNAP

(someone just got slapped like a bitch)

(ok if you cant figure it out the bitch is validouche)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back