TCS Beta Testers Wanted

Holy crap, I cannot believe the number of gays that are willing to test this so very obvious hoax. Yeah, because Yogi isn't even really a person, he's a bear!.

Fuck you.

justin said:
Holy crap, I cannot believe the number of gays that are willing to test this so very obvious hoax. Yeah, because Yogi isn't even really a person, he's a bear!.

Fuck you.
long time no see

:wave:

Vicelord said:
me and zoby are veterans 1, take us in consideration atleast :) forget about them members :D :D :D

Do you guys not want a bigger community?

If anything, the beta trial should be a complete and even mix of veterans and "members". This is a brand new thing for this website and T:V is bringing a lot of new "members" here because this is the hot spot for all the news. By including a good amount of "members" in the test, they will get the word out to the people on the other ladders they participated in and this ladder will grow.

Yogi said:
If you are interested in helping us test out the TCS, please express your interest in this thread.

If selected you will receive a forum PM from me with the details you need.

Sending emails, forum PMs, irc PMs, etc begging is a good way to be ignored.
interested as well.

Hey anything for the community, I would not mind helping out on testing. I idle in TCS all the time so you know where to find me if you need me.

Back