News: And the beta previews come in..

Originally posted by GameSpy preview
Spiffy
Tons of depth gives the game a unique feel; even in beta state, it's playing fairly smooth.
Iffy
Without an exceptional tutorial, all the complexity could scare off newbies.

That 'iffy' makes me somewhat warm inside.

Got Haggis? said:
actaully....like was said earlier, if you just make your team green all the time, and then have the enemy team whatever color (be it red, blue, yellow or whatever) than that would work just fine...and i guess get rid of red since people that are color blind have issues with red/green

that would work too

but green n red still betta

greeny said:
Originally posted by GameSpy preview
Spiffy
Tons of depth gives the game a unique feel; even in beta state, it's playing fairly smooth.
Iffy
Without an exceptional tutorial, all the complexity could scare off newbies.

That 'iffy' makes me somewhat warm inside.
Single player = tutorial. It's woven in to the plot line and is supposed to be very subtle.

the screen is too cluttered with boxes/windows and text. Is there an option to turn off all the user interface to the bare minimum e.g all off except for the radar

sil said:
the screen is too cluttered with boxes/windows and text. Is there an option to turn off all the user interface to the bare minimum e.g all off except for the radar
The HUD is fully customizable.

Limbo said:
What the eff, why did they make it SHIFT for voicebind, MOTHERFUCKERS.
Shift = mine for me :\
Well, since you'll be using your deployable key to place mines, that frees up shift for voice binds. :)

I wonder if they'll have ESDF configs with V chat built in that you can switch to.

Guess I'll have to go through the long process of remapping.

:)

Back