News: Bittah T:V Movie

im not going to comment on anything other than the grappling hook, because i know the game is only in closed beta, but damn, that thing fuqqin rocks! hahaha

-Striker- said:
Except how the discs were slow to the point of uselessness.

Yeah, the capper was outrunning them at the beginning of the movie. Minor complaint though, everything else was awesome.

It's not EASY to use, it is about the same as the SL. You have to remember though I was on 0 ping. It's a lot of fun to use though, and not everyone at the LAN was getting the hang of it.

I did rock at it though.

After the first 3 times the guy reloads, you forget about it. It's just becomes an indication that you can fire again.

RabidElf said:
Yeah, the capper was outrunning them at the beginning of the movie. Minor complaint though, everything else was awesome.

I don't know, the discs didn't seem that much slower then previous tribes. However, I am slightly biased towards t2 disc speed, I've only played t1 a couple of times recently. A couple of MA's were still made, and that is people playing for a couple of hours in Alpha. Maybe a bit faster, but the lead is what makes the disc difficult and fun.

ICFire said:
Very nice vid and you can see that the grappling hook adds a whole new tool to use.

Yeah, you can keep full momentum without touching the ground.

That was the one part of the video that made me go :eek:

Nice music selection btw

I got a heap of MA's using the disc so I dont' really think the speed is that bad, and it's not really MA's you should be going for, anyway the point is the disc speed has no negative consequences to the game.

Yah that Buckler seemed to hit whatever you had your reticle on when it returned, I didn't experiment with it so I had nfi it was so "accurate". Anyway I'll reserve judgement until beta.

afex said:
please explain how holding your reticle on your target is not easy.

seriously, i'm curious
A video of misses wouldnt of been that interesting now would it....

When you play the game you'll come to know the intricacies of the buckler.

[IGA]Russ said:
A video of misses wouldnt of been that interesting now would it....

When you play the game you'll come to know the intricacies of the buckler.

i guess, but i really didn't see him do anything other than point and hold

afex said:
please explain how holding your reticle on your target is not easy.

seriously, i'm curious

If you had played the game, you would know the amount of movement the players can get in the air. Then you would know what I mean. All I can say is wait till you play the game, then you'll know what I mean.

Back