T:V Elfgun Returns!

honestly ive seen some of the coolest team strats on DoD in match play. i remember in the before time you know, in the long long ago when everyone sucked at tribes. yeah i remember me and XXXhonduras absolutely raping people on that map. o sniping and taking noobs on 10 vs 2. :cry: i miss the before time.

Well, first we had raindance. Then there was the god-awful riverdance. Im predicting a new shipped-with-T:V map called Rivuletdance! Or Rushdance!

Well to counter scout armours. The biggest enermies to heavies are not enermy heavies nor mediums, is the scouts who can easily fly up and attack from above.

Annihilator-X- said:
Well to counter scout armours. The biggest enermies to heavies are not enermy heavies nor mediums, is the scouts who can easily fly up and attack from above.

Yeah, but that would completely destroy the only real advantage that light armors have over heavy armors; mobility. You *want* the lights to be able to kill the heavies!

Riverdance was actually a great t2 map...its just that people couldn't deal with the sides being unmirrored. each side had strengths in different areas...i actually miss that map.

Ya, I loved Riverdance.. It was a map that was not too hard to cap, also not easy to cap. Lots of different routes to and from.. Middle river made for some intersesting play.. All around fun map to play.

Back