So, What Clan Will You Be?

If I have the time this fall, it'll be interesting to see if any of the old 'T1' clans like [E5] can make the jump straight from T1 to T:V without any experience in T2 base/T2 B++/T2 Classic.

I really have no idea.

If I actually have the time to be anything but a casual player I'll probably be with POE. If any of them still play.

If not, I'll just keep my [THE] tag probably, prompting people to ask what the hell newbie clan I'm in that they've never heard of.

Any group of guys that have played together for a long time will have a massive advantage. =V= and 5150 are going to be front runners for sure, no doubt. Just because its likely they will both field rosters where 80% of the players have been playing together for years. Hope T:V is good, cus it sure is looking it. :)

Locke355 said:
ya.. tribesgala was a good indicator :)

you 5150 guys put up a good effort tho

yeah because we had some gay ass teamates that shouldnt have been on our team if i had my way. But Slam and Dread are too nice. With the team we have now or even a while back, it would be a quick 1. :)

slut said:
yeah because we had some gay ass teamates that shouldnt have been on our team if i had my way. But Slam and Dread are too nice. With the team we have now or even a while back, it would be a quick 1. :)

:lies:

it was pretty bad tho.. we had to come back from happiness in eq and reinstall tribes to play in that match. Oh well.

so when you coming to visit me in CA?

slut said:

you guys have a team now? just curious... 5150 is and has been a non-factor for what.. two years?

I'm not trying to take anything away from what you guys did in base or what dread did with the $2000/month in twl... but since then 5150 really has been a non-entity... a few games of sof2/bf1942/CoD does not a team make...

I was dissappointed when you guys decided to cry about "z0dd mod" obviously being made "by a HO player for HO players" instead of strapping them on to play some more... it's like once your elf guns were gone...

so were

you

They left before Base++, I'm pretty sure.. Long before Classic was a twinkle in anyone's eye.. :)

They dominated in just about all aspects T2 Base. Air, probably being the most dominating. :)

Back