So, What Clan Will You Be?

4wa (aka 3wa from T1). we already have 80 - 90% of our T:V roster built. some of you may think that's dumb since the game isn't out yet, but it's actually pretty easy when our members are more than just teammates - we're close friends. www.team4wa.com

dan-o2 said:
(dws) as usual.
lol... If there's a resurrection I'll join as well I suppose. Not sure what team I'll be on. I just started in gT but I dunno if they'll keep me around for long, lol.

Only euro clans. If any. I made the mistake of joining KW in T1, but I never participate any of the matches. Nor the scrims. Damn, I should get rid of the tag now. Haven't seen anyone from the tribe for a month now... :hrm:

Probably just the TW tag here initially.. I stopped leading the clan I led when I joined T2P, and that broke up shortly there after. T2 I never played in a tribe, if I get into T:V more then I got into T2 I could see myself ending up in a Tribe I am sure.

Dac346_99 said:
If everyone would actually use Tribe when making a clan it would be a lot better imho.

Tribe 5150
Tribe Vanguard..

etc... just more Tribesy.

Perhaps they don't merely play Tribes...?

Clan ...Tribe.... Tran....Clibe....w/e it dosnt matter what you call it. ITs a gathering of people to have organized play in a competition of sorts.

Ixiterra said:
Yarsfi. Iwywjstfuad. Psugmfa. Ty.
You are real stupid fuckin idiot. I wish you would just shut the fuck up and die. Please shut up gay mother fucking ass. Thank you.

am i close?

KAZ said:
You are real stupid fuckin idiot. I wish you would just shut the fuck up and die. Please shut up gay mother fucking ass. Thank you.

am i close?
Holy shit, nice! ;) The Please shut up part was wrong, but I can't remember what it meant. :)

Back