So, What Clan Will You Be?

Nomble said:
For a second I thought you meant the three factions that are starring in the game. Which also brings something up, the Tribal weapons were invented/remade by a Tribe called the Forge of Hephaestus, shouldn't they be featured in Vegeance?

Would be nice to see them again, I always did like the origional name for the disc launcher (Stormhammer) and that was back when I played as AquaFire.

I will be returning to The Guardians when T:V comes out, if they don't come back I will stick with Desert Rats.

BTW Baub I loved the old Tribes 1 red and white crimson phoenix skins you guys did a good job on those.

Last edited:
Cavalier said:
It will be fairly obvious that i will dominate Vir, who has lost all talent being stuck in the world of DAoC and WC3 and Nolman who is unfortunately still Canadian.

Taking down those two, the entire 5150 structure will fall. And then i'll be there to laugh at you on my way to the throne.

Unfortunately for most of you, i'll probably play T:V, and my team will probably be better than yours.

So hows my favorite camel jockey been?

Let me tell you something very important about computer games.

When you have a really good computer that gives you full graphics at very high FPS

then you have a good connection that gives you low, consistent pings and good routing

taken together with natural skills/smarts...

it takes you to a whole 'nother level of gameplay. With ping alone on a LAN i play easily, literally, at least 2x better. Meaning i hit 2x the MA's, 2x the kills, etc.

That being said, most of 5150 have good computers and good connects. So take their talent/smarts and add in a near perfect gaming environment (good PC/connect) and you get domination. That's why slut can own at so many games - he gets a million fps and a 20 ping coupled with being really good in the first place.

If i'm good at tribes, then i'm only AS good as i am at tribes, at games like q3 and CS, when my ping is quite low, because those games are more ping/fps dependant. Tribes is only ping/fps dependant in the DETAILS, like clearing a hof while going mach 5 and then MAing your chasers and discjumping away and then etc etc.

It's the difference between great and dominant.

TreW_SoulJa said:

When you have a really good computer that gives you full graphics at very high FPS

then you have a good connection that gives you low, consistent pings and good routing

it takes you to a whole 'nother level of gameplay. With ping alone on a LAN i play easily, literally, at least 2x better. Meaning i hit 2x the MA's, 2x the kills, etc.

That being said, most of 5150 have good computers and good connects. So take their talent/smarts and add in a near perfect gaming environment (good PC/connect) and you get domination. That's why slut can own at so many games - he gets a million fps and a 20 ping coupled with being really good in the first place.

If i'm good at tribes, then i'm only AS good as i am at tribes, at games like q3 and CS, when my ping is quite low, because those games are more ping/fps dependant. Tribes is only ping/fps dependant in the DETAILS, like clearing a hof while going mach 5 and then MAing your chasers and discjumping away and then etc etc.

:rofl: jules... based on our RW gameplay in [E5], i would love to play with you at a LAN, just to hear you bitching on me..'rob..rob rob rob why did you, i cant believe this, the flag, why why why did you take it rob, why did you take the flag rob' <--:lol: to get 2x the bitching out of you would mean 2x the FUN!.

:heart:

War said:
I dont see Fallen comin back as it once was. Dont see Gaurd Dog around much anymore and I think KI stopped playing games. Dunno, been forever since I BS'd with GD though.
:weep:
I see KI on T1 servers, as well as Prasad. And SweetP started wearing the tags recently too.

I think a good wild card team for the top spot could be z2. They had some of the most talented players to play Tribes.
But what is z2 without juji? :)

TreW_SoulJa said:

i hope you are joking.

Ping eh... I can't wait till that is not a factor... I think it is true that ping and graphics/computer help, but they are not even close to everything or why 5150 dominates... maybe if they had 300 pings or something but I think 5150 with 100 vrs 20 ping isnt that different.

luckily when T:V ships I will be off 56k..

Last edited:
Back