So, What Clan Will You Be?

It will be fairly obvious that i will dominate Vir, who has lost all talent being stuck in the world of DAoC and WC3 and Nolman who is unfortunately still Canadian.

Taking down those two, the entire 5150 structure will fall. And then i'll be there to laugh at you on my way to the throne.

Unfortunately for most of you, i'll probably play T:V, and my team will probably be better than yours.

I'll probably make a tribe, but everyone seems to be going to some other tribe. We don't hafta be #1 (witness dumb posts about "oh wow we will be great and u will suck") to have fun.

Actually my secret secret desire since day one is to join Fallen Lords. I think its cause they have a cool tag.

I'll always be a drifter, flying from world to world, doing nothing, but skiing around aimlessly, thinking "What makes this map good, and how can I make it better"

I dont see Fallen comin back as it once was. Dont see Gaurd Dog around much anymore and I think KI stopped playing games. Dunno, been forever since I BS'd with GD though.

I think a good wild card team for the top spot could be z2. They had some of the most talented players to play Tribes.

Dunno making team sizes 8-10 will screw up a lot of teams and prolly make for 2-3 month feeding freenzy for new teams to form. Most T2 teams had rosters close to 20. And you had so many reincarnate of teams that even old T1 teams had 20-30 members over a lifetime.

Will be interesting. Nat, is IE comin back or are you guys still EQ whores?

War said:
Dunno making team sizes 8-10 will screw up a lot of teams and prolly make for 2-3 month feeding freenzy for new teams to form. Most T2 teams had rosters close to 20. And you had so many reincarnate of teams that even old T1 teams had 20-30 members over a lifetime.

Will be interesting...

A good assessment IMHO. And yeah, having the small team-sizes will be the most difficult part of T:V for me after the almost 3 years of running with 12-14. However, the actual sizes will probably be decided by the ladders and not the dev team (and mapper, too :) )

I know I'm actually NOT looking forward to having to decide what to do for T:V. I've led teams since....damn, Jan 1999!!! Do I want to keep doing it? I dunno. If I do, which of the teams do I want to bring into T:V, if any? Sigh, oh WOE is me ;)

Riavan said:
Is there going to be unique tribe tag names? I'm guessing not, but I hope so...

A lot of speculation there. We've been told that there will be no in-game 'community' features as there are/were in T2. Which is good and bad. The most likely course of action we've heard is incorporating team/tag/player info into the offical T:V website. If the tag(s) get ported into the game under your player then I guess that's fine. However, there's a lot of T1 vets still around who prefer to just change their name for clan tags....which I always hated about T1, but hey, as long as the game rox :)

Back