News: And the beta previews come in..

Hm, I see the problem:

The whole TeamWarfare League = Gaming News Site connection just slipped my mind somehow. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I didn't know that running competition for TWL actually gave him press credentials.

VaporTrail said:
Hm, I see the problem:

The whole TeamWarfare League = Gaming News Site connection just slipped my mind somehow. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I didn't know that running competition for TWL actually gave him press credentials.

:shrug:

falhawk that is a good review

i have a question about it

does chaingun + active speed pack make it over heat faster & do you feel that the speed pack is the best option for chasing cappers

-cyanide- said:
falhawk that is a good review

i have a question about it

does chaingun + active speed pack make it over heat faster & do you feel that the speed pack is the best option for chasing cappers

heh i answered the cg question over there (someone else asked it to)

After read Falhawk's review of the game so far, I can say that I feel a lot better about T:V than I used to. I respect Falhawk as a player - shazbot, he's been around forever - and value his opinions. Thanks for lifting my spirits about T:V =D

FSB-AO said:
You're the type of person who considers "this is gay" to be worthwhile feedback.

I can say this with the utmost certainty having never met you in person, and basing judgement solely on the brain droppings you have left on a bulletin board.

Yes, you can tell by reading my posts that I call things "gay" all the time. :rolleyes:

As to the point I'm presuming that you were trying to make, I don't think so. Obviously the powers-that-be let some folks in based on those '"brain droppings."

I'm not going to argue with you about it though. If you think they're qualified, then so be it. I would like to see some other player reviews, however.

Edit: Thanks Fal.

Last edited:
Theta said:
I never had a prob seeing if someone in T1 was changing direction. :shrug:

That's cause yer good. ;)

I mean, take someone who is hovering out about 50M, or so. It is difficult (for me I guess) to tell if they are moving completley sideways or sideways and towards or away from you. I guess this doesn't just happen during dueling, also when lining someone up for a snipe shot. Are they just going straight, straffing left/right, dropping off the thrust and floating down, etc.

Maybe I am not explaining it well enough. I am just wondering if the streaming effect behind a player, which is like a big reverse arrow of the player's direction, makes any difference to gameplay?

t1 it was easy to tell which direction someone was headed because it was bright

t2 it was almost impossible at a distance

Writer said:
You aren't alone my friend...not by a long shot. :)

* Writer goes back to playing Massive Assault Network in the mean time...

Edit: wanted to say thanks to Triple for a good post, just what I was looking for as I felt my spidey sense tingling ("there's probably some new previews out by now..."). So, thanks Triple!
Holy crap!?! It's Writer!
Where have you been hiding?

I thought you died in a tragic blimp accident. ;)

How appropriate that he should make an appearance just as a debate is going on about value of personally customizing the appearance of a Tribes game to be something that the developers did not originally intend...

Back