HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HAD THE SEXES WITH??????????

whats your number of sexes?

• Total voters
ugh. I did that once. She was really nice though, and I felt bad for her. She cried in the morning when I left. I didn't feel nearly as repulsed by her tubby physique as I did by the soul-crushing guilt of having sex with someone that I knew was never going to have a relationship with. I suppose I'm paying back that karma now.

Nah, ya got a good heart!

What you did was a mercy fuck :hrm:

Bitch should have been appreciative!

But nooooooo, they want it all! :banging:

I'm on 10 and I'm 21.

I'm only aiming for 20 to win a bet with a friend (first to 20), however if I get 150 by the end of university I get a free house (another bet I made). It isn't gonna happen, but if by some miracle I do, free house paid for by someone else :bigthumb:

Isn't the rule that whatever number a guy says you divide by 3 and whatever number a girl states you times by 2?

Something like that...

I'm on 10 and I'm 21.

I'm only aiming for 20 to win a bet with a friend (first to 20), however if I get 150 by the end of university I get a free house (another bet I made). It isn't gonna happen, but if by some miracle I do, free house paid for by someone else :bigthumb:

Go to mexico, you can get whores for $40. Do another 140 (thats only $5600!) and you have a house for under 6k.

Go to mexico, you can get whores for $40. Do another 140 (thats only $5600!) and you have a house for under 6k.

I would, but the rules of the bet state I have to pick them up at uni, I can't pay them via prostitution and no rape either.

Cuts my options down to going out and picking them up :hrm:

Isn't the rule that whatever number a guy says you divide by 3 and whatever number a girl states you times by 2?

Something like that...

i think with girls you're just better off assuming they've slept with a shit-ton of dudes and done really dirty shit at some point

Back