emjay is king

ya it was part of mem.dll for 1.30 i just missed it in 1.40

it def can make dizzy if u set it too quick

slow is nice tho

its not really my birthday you just get really awesome reactions when something good/bad happens and you say 'best/worst birthday ever' :lol:

but really i did nothing to deserve ur help so i'm considering it a late b-day present

also yeah it might be andrews mem.dll function re-purposed for 1.40 but we still had to find the memory location and sheeit

more importantly i learned how to call a function from the .exe

like a big boy

Well that is awesome! Can I have your sky and the mem.dll for the rotation? It looks very cool.

Well that is awesome! Can I have your sky and the mem.dll for the rotation? It looks very cool.

ya lemme just confirm with emjay that it's cool i release his version of the plugin - i made my own but its not as polished as emjays and his is ready to go :)

why weapon not invisible yet WHY :<

:) :) :)

one day!!! learned a little more about reversing other ppls dlls so at least now i know all the old mem.dll addresses, that way at least i have a reference point instead of poking around blindly

+ emjay taught me a bunch about how to call functions that i didn't know before

it's definitely still on my mental list of tribes stuff that if i get free time i'd like to do (after i give up on or finish the font converter)

:heart: :sunny:

edit: sheeit emjay beat me to it :)

rehosted @ my site so i dont steal ur bandwidths :p

skyrotation.zip

$mj::skyrotationspeed = 0.1; by default

but i like it around 0.005 or slower :)

:heart: :sunny: thanks again brother

i know its a silly little thing but i had a lot more fun learning HOW you did it (and seeing how your code is different from nofix/andrew)

i love that there's so many different ways to accomplish the same end result

Last edited:
o nice this version doesn't affect players like the old way u showed me i couldn't figure out :lol:

does affect packs/taken flags tho

but looks pimp

G5aD2z9.jpg

V5taS2P.jpg

groove kan u find that hide command in old mem.dll with your new knowledge? :p

maaaaybe but it would prolly take me 800 times longer to figure it all out than it would for emjay to figure out that filter he was talkin' bout ;) ;) ;)

ya but we just want model to be removed, just like cg_drawgun 0 in quaker.
would b nice because just check how nice it is when u throw away gun and ski around without!

Back