Scripts for Tribes 1.40

suppose a server calls $GameBase::playSound(client, sound, 0) and the client hears a local sound when something or another happens
is there a way i can create an event to react to that client side?

Z;15882764 said:
suppose a server calls $GameBase::playSound(client, sound, 0) and the client hears a local sound when something or another happens
is there a way i can create an event to react to that client side?

could be onLocalSound( %cl, %wav )

check messaging.cs

thanks so checked out onLocalSound triggers eventLocalSound, which i attached and it would appear that works for local sounds emitting from players and stuff.. so i'm guessing what im looking for is more one of those client sounds like the flag sounds

im echoing all the data on every onclientmessage and nothing for these sounds seem to be coming up. all that comes up is stuff with text attached to it in the chat hud, like the flag events. all this is is a lone sound, and i know its called serverside with $GameBase::playSound(). what exactly that function sends to the client idk

I'm having problems getting my drop flag to my scroll button2. I manually put it in the config.cs but still won't work. bindCommand(mouse0, make, button2, TO, "drop(Flag);"); Any suggestion?

can you bind it to other stuff?

Yea it works on other buttons just not the cbutton (scroll) or whatever it is.

Also Lemon do you still have the huds that have the fps built in, but without the digital energy and health. The links down on the page you posted it.

Last edited:
I am trying to find the following scripts for 1.4.

1. Auto demo drop script. Fairly sure this would exist

2. A script that allows me to have a different mouse sensitivity setting when zooming.

Does the second one even exist for 1.4?

Much appreciated in advance (maybe).

Back