Kill Order, Gorgonnash - LF GOOD Rogue & Holy Paladin

ROFL, It's funny how Syatek is the guild "dick/asshole" now.

I abused him so badly he would cry every fucking night about it messaging me, asking me why I hate him, why I pick on only him. The more he cried, the more I trolled.

I don't have anything against anyone in the guild. I simply don't give a shit anymore about the game. It's fun pulling top dps but that's about it. The amount of time invested is just too severe for a game I don't enjoy most of the time. Yes, I liked raiding/pulling dps, and seeing new content. No, I don't want to farm content to maintain it is what I felt like (grinding heroics for badges, changing gems when Blizz decides to completely redo mechanics of the classes, etc).

But terra and DR both have valid points. The moment I stopped playing, I started hearing shit like "I can't believe he took that item and stopped playing." These are people that I thought were 'friends' or at least efriends. The game just brings out the worse in some people with the 'what have you done for me lately' aspect of it. There were way too many people worked up over virtual currency and purples.

ROFL, It's funny how Syatek is the guild "dick/asshole" now.

I abused him so badly he would cry every fucking night about it messaging me, asking me why I hate him, why I pick on only him. The more he cried, the more I trolled.

I don't have anything against anyone in the guild. I simply don't give a shit anymore about the game. It's fun pulling top dps but that's about it. The amount of time invested is just too severe for a game I don't enjoy most of the time. Yes, I liked raiding/pulling dps, and seeing new content. No, I don't want to farm content to maintain it is what I felt like (grinding heroics for badges, changing gems when Blizz decides to completely redo mechanics of the classes, etc).

But terra and DR both have valid points. The moment I stopped playing, I started hearing shit like "I can't believe he took that item and stopped playing." These are people that I thought were 'friends' or at least efriends. The game just brings out the worse in some people with the 'what have you done for me lately' aspect of it. There were way too many people worked up over virtual currency and purples.

People still get worked up over epics? Damn either I don't see these people or they don't play where I am. I may have heard someone bitch about Uld-10 loot on FL when I was getting weekly done (Ignis) but man who the fuck cares? It's all 213 shit with 219 weapons, you can get more or less full 232s doing heroic-ICC and badge stuff.

The problems I see is people simply want to be carried without doing any work and expect epics, and I'm sure that still happens in a lot of 25-guilds. When people ask if I do 25 stuff I say, "No I don't, I do 18 - 20 stuff" because I assume a good five people either circle-jerk in the corner or die in the first 15 - 30 seconds and just go make a sandwich to be back just in time to roll on anything they need.

Only time I get annoyed with epics is if someone rolls on and wins an item and it's obvious they don't know their class well enough (my "Anguish vs Beheader tanking" stint) or it's giving to someone who was dead pretty much from the start of the fight to either standing in shit or standing with the tank and getting cleaved.

People couldn't take YOUR bitching? Now that's funny. :lol:

t0dd, you're lvling? wtf.

i have been for like 5 months? i am an actual "casual" now. ill log in MAYBE once a week, two if i'm crazy. i've gone weeks without the time to log in at all. i just enjoy tanking instances.

the new dungeon group finder system is the shite :]

Do you realize that you have another active thread right next to this one where you

Never mind. Have a good day. :)

Clearly you didn't read my previous thread in its entirety, since I had already addressed that. You're a pretty terrible troll you know that?

Only time I get annoyed with epics is if someone rolls on and wins an item and it's obvious they don't know their class well enough (my "Anguish vs Beheader tanking" stint)

The game just brings out the worse in some people with the 'what have you done for me lately' aspect of it. There were way too many people worked up over virtual currency and purples.

I only find this amusing because it is true and the other half is the average WoW player nowadays don't want to put even the minimal effort required to learn the fights and do it. Even when it's explained to them they expect the other nine people to carry them to better epics.

That and all the progression guilds have reached insane raiding hours (4 hours a night 4+ nights a week) while everyone else languishes in guilds that can't even be considered casual-core. Doing ICC-10 and 25 right now wouldn't take more than three or four hours if you know what you are doing, maybe a little longer. And you're done for "progression" for the week, unless you want to do ToC-25, ToGC-10 or ToGC-25 to get remaining upgrades.

Uh... If we cleared every level 80 raid in the game, we still couldn't make that take 4 days. We raid ~6 hours a week, and we do Insanity, full-hardmode Ulduar, and ICC every week. If we only stuck to ICC we'd raid less than 3 hours a week.

Uh... If we cleared every level 80 raid in the game, we still couldn't make that take 4 days. We raid ~6 hours a week, and we do Insanity, full-hardmode Ulduar, and ICC every week. If we only stuck to ICC we'd raid less than 3 hours a week.

Kind of my point, if you just needed 245+ you can simply do ToC-25, ToGC-10 and ICC. ToGC-25 and Uld-25 hardmodes require more gear-know-how for the average player to invest time in. I know one of our top guilds still does Ulduar hardmodes every week to get special pieces for specific sets, but each player also does ICC six times a week (three times each on 10 and 25).

If you wanted to do just progression barebones you can do both ICCs and if you want more gear ToC and after that Ulduar if you feel the need. But to keep up with the gear to do shit you mainly just need 245+ it's ICC and ToC.

I also said average player, if all the players were competent and willing to put in the work then yes your estimate would be correct. But since a lot of people want to be carried and not bother reading up on fights it takes more time and some luck to get done.

Last edited:
Back