Hello Death Knights with 85 AP to Your Weapon.

He probably has a main that gems for AP above all others, has no experience playing a DK, and hasn't even touched it since March.

He has a leather helm and several pieces below 200 iLevel. He just started doing 80 Heroics two days ago, and as a DPS spec (with unsuitable tanking gear) he can't instantly queue for dungeons like a mediocre tank or healer can.

Cut the guy some slack. If it bothers you how bad he is enough to make a thread about it here, send him a link to EJ.

I don't know if I can call a 71/0/0 a dps spec. I don't enjoy doing heroics with 600 dps (no joke here) and a guy dying on every other pull because hes death gripping. I think he was just mashing buttons.

I don't come to TW to post on serious topics or discuss how to make the world a better place to live, I come here to joke around and laugh.

Not really sure why this offends you but go ahead and keep on fighting for the underdog I guess.

Offended? I'm not the one that made this thread. Since we're not taking you seriously...

OMGWTF HAHAHA LULZ @ BADDIE DK!!!1 I R BEDDER DEN DAT NUB!!!1

Offended? I'm not the one that made this thread.

What are you trying to say? I was offended so I made this thread??

The "DPS SPEC" guy had 71 points in blood and didn't have hysteria. Couldn't dps and had 600 dps most fights and died every other pull death gripping.

Funny to me. For some reason this makes you mad enough to get in to an eknight mode. Why are you so strange??

Threads like this are only entertaining when Pessi posts them. Stop trying to be TW's resident elitist you poser fag.

Yes, you were offended that you would be grouped with someone that doesn't take WoW as seriously as you, and doesn't have the gear/spec/DPS you think they should.

It made you rage so hard you bothered looking up their Armory profile and posting it here "4 tha lulz".

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.  Just kidding, I'm laughing at you too. 

There's a huge difference between taking something seriously and drooling while mashing your head on your keyboard.

Yes, you were offended that you would be grouped with someone that doesn't take WoW as seriously as you, and doesn't have the gear/spec/DPS you think they should.

It made you rage so hard you bothered looking up their Armory profile and posting it here "4 tha lulz".

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.  Just kidding, I'm laughing at you too. 

Is this going to end up like the Mr. T thread? I don't know where your stupidity and anger comes from towards me, but its pretty amusing.

You act like I'm laughing at this guy for not going out of his way to research shit online.

I'm laughing at him (and now you too) because he has to complete the runeforge quest as DK and he doesn't have it. I'm laughing at him because he doesn't read and understand what his skills do, thus kept death gripping and dying. These are all the things in-game you can learn after the first time.

Pugging things with these people are funny to me. Therefore I laugh and made a thread about it. Please be more mad. Don't hold back your tears.

Actually, despite what you think I didn't "examine" his armory until just now and I'll drop this conversation/thread if you can answer my questions honestly.

You don't find it funny that he is 71/0/0 but didn't take Hysteria?
You don't find it funny that a DK has a spellpower/mp5 waist?
You don't find it funny that he has Glyphs of Obliterate, the Ghoul and Unbreakable armor, none of which are used by a Blood DK?
You don't find it funny when DPS DKs just randomly death grip bosses/mobs and die?
You don't find it funny that his ring has +0 Attack Power?

If you answered no, then you win. Your humor obviously has a higher class than me.

He probably has a main that gems for AP above all others, has no experience playing a DK, and hasn't even touched it since March.

He has a leather helm and several pieces below 200 iLevel. He just started doing 80 Heroics two days ago, and as a DPS spec (with unsuitable tanking gear) he can't instantly queue for dungeons like a mediocre tank or healer can.

Cut the guy some slack. If it bothers you how bad he is enough to make a thread about it here, send him a link to EJ.

I think Terra's main point is runeforging is superior to standard enchants and more personalized to DKs than any other enchant in nearly all cases. The last part is assuming someone here has such a hardon for me they will plumb through the theorycrafting of EJ to attempt to prove me wrong in even the slightest way.

I don't play DKs and even I know Runeforging is the way to go over normal weapon enchants.

You don't find it funny that he is 71/0/0 but didn't take Hysteria?
You don't find it funny that he has Glyphs of Obliterate, the Ghoul and Unbreakable armor, none of which are used by a Blood DK?
He obviously had a secondary spec that was a hybrid Frost/Unholy build judging by his glyphs, with PvP in mind judging by his gear. Maybe he though that if he was going to be whacked on by other players he didn't want a talent that took his health away at the same time? You really think that's his PvE build/gear?
You don't find it funny that a DK has a spellpower/mp5 waist?
He probably thought spellpower would help his Frost/Shadow damage.
You don't find it funny when DPS DKs just randomly death grip bosses/mobs and die?
He's too stupid to read the tooltip, no surprise considering he rolled Alliance. If his gear weren't so bad 3 seconds of trash aggro wouldn't kill him. If the tank paid more attention he could taunt the mobs off him. I welcome the occasional Death Grip from a DPS DK when I'm tanking HoR and want the Mage in melee range.
You don't find it funny that his ring has +0 Attack Power?
What <Random enchantment> item doesn't show that on the Armory? "... of Power" = +108 Attack Power on that ring.
If you answered no, then you win. Your humor obviously has a higher class than me.
Honestly, I don't find any Alliance players "funny". I think they're sad.

I think Terra's main point is runeforging is superior to standard enchants and more personalized to DKs than any other enchant in nearly all cases. The last part is assuming someone here has such a hardon for me they will plumb through the theorycrafting of EJ to attempt to prove me wrong in even the slightest way.

I don't play DKs and even I know Runeforging is the way to go over normal weapon enchants.
Yeah, but you do the quest for Runeforging at 55, when the only two choices are Cinderglacier and Razorice. RotFC isn't learned until 70. If he's just trying to make it to 80 as quickly as possible and not paying much attention to new spells he learns it would be easy to overlook.

This guy was messing around with some weird Frost/Unholy PvP build before putting everything into Blood, and I'd bet that the 85 AP enchant seemed more attractive when combined with Impurity considering RotFC is proc based and wouldn't help him one bit if he were trying to make a "ranged" DK build (for taking down WG turrets or some such nonsense). He even has the engineering glove enchant for it. His leather helm and rings are +AP to support that assumption.

Back